Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give my children's teachers vouchers - Dymocks or Dan Murphy's :ROFLMAO: I actually think that's more thoughtful because you know they're going to be overloaded with chocolates and candles.
Wine is always acceptable! I just found a stall that sells resin bookmarks. My kids teacher loves reading so I'll pick up one of those and a voucher to Dymocks.

I just give a contribution to the main class gift šŸ˜‚
I wish our school did that! Would be so much easier haha!

I just give a contribution to the main class gift šŸ˜‚
I wish our school did that! Would be so much easier haha!

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s normally just one organised parent who pulls it together for a voucher for a nice restaurant or David Jones or something similar. I donā€™t for one second believe that the Kearns family actually buy gifts and donā€™t just pass along rejected spon con items. I wonder if petal and pup are just going to start sending the dresses directly to wanna be mum blogger Brad.

Reactions: 7
We do a voucher for teachers, that way I donā€™t have to interact with the gate gossiper of the class but my youngest is in Year 6 and had tit teacher this year and last, saved me $$$ and neither are even worthy of a crappy rubber eye bandaid.

Reactions: 2
Brad Kearns post tonight šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®. Are you poor or are you rich? Bragging about how by selling out your kids theyā€™re going to be financial secure before theyā€™re even old enough to access the money? Theyā€™d be less annoying if they dropped the crying poor act and just admitted that theyā€™re cashed up bogans and thanked people for enabling their extravagant lifestyles. Unfortunately for them, older kids are far less lucrative and with the youngest now three, their really running out of time on this cash train.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He just has such small dick energy. Has to make a snarky reply to everyone who questions him. Income and wealth arenā€™t the same thing Brad. They gotta be on about 200k each but they just constantly spend on themselves. I love when they post about how rich and successful they are. Hope people see through them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He just has such small dick energy. Has to make a snarky reply to everyone who questions him. Income and wealth arenā€™t the same thing Brad. They gotta be on about 200k each but they just constantly spend on themselves. I love when they post about how rich and successful they are. Hope people see through them.
They try to be all silly and relatable, but the claws come out SO quickly with any criticism and they get mean. Theyā€™re desperately trying to side step into the Scott Creates kind of space with the ā€œoh look at us raising a boy that likes pinkā€ schtick, to make up for the fact that thereā€™s no more baby/toddler content. They get more unlikeable by the minute. The way they splash cash around (while claiming to be hard done by) is surely off putting to their followers who could never afford half of what they have. Theyā€™re not relatable, or aspirational, or aesthetically pleasingā€¦their time must be almost up.

Reactions: 13
Also, she definitely asked most/all of those questions a herselfā€¦.

Luckily she has a code!!

F7D92D55-AE2F-496A-89A8-834FD32C647E.jpeg
7D816054-F90C-46FE-888D-32E87DDDFC41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Gosh Rebecca Little and HOW are really carbon copies of each other arenā€™t they? Even down to the spon con! I wonder if thatā€™s why HOW stopped using F45? How awkward to live in the same small town and be so mean to each other.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is the ootd for mrsdadmum? She looks like she rolled out of bed and put some ugly sandals on. An LV bag does not = class

Reactions: 4
Ugh Brad Kearns who cares if your kids are on every mailing list from Disney to Lego at the end of the day itā€™s just accumulated crap!! Iā€™d rather give my child privacy to grow and not blast her every insecurity on the internet. And about those kids bank accounts letā€™s hope they have a healthy one for Orthodontics!

Iā€™m dying! Jessiiikkkaaa was this totally necessary? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I mean we all know he wants to bone her day and night, sleeping and awake!! šŸ˜©

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We do a voucher for teachers, that way I donā€™t have to interact with the gate gossiper of the class but my youngest is in Year 6 and had tit teacher this year and last, saved me $$$ and neither are even worthy of a crappy rubber eye bandaid.
Ha ha ha. Good on you. I never bought teachers gifts. No one ever buys me a gift for doing a job I get paid to do. And I also donā€™t get 14 weeks holiday a year. (Come at me teachers with your class prep blah blah blah) I do buy gifts when teachers or EAs have gone above and beyond. But teaching is their job. The job they get paid to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.