Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RTM isn’t the sharpest tool and this campaign and her response highlights this once again.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see Dutch Monty’s stories about Ruby Tuesday Matthews kid? This is just beyond exploitation now surely
Dutch Minty is so hypocritical posting that photo in a grid post. Ruby has finally deleted it but now it will live on on Dutch’s page with almost 20 thousand followers. I know the whole point is calling out influencers but Dutch is further exploiting the child for her own content now. The photo could have been described or his almost naked body scribbled out at least
---
Oop Dutch has now deleted it from her grid after being called out in comments. It’s still on stories with not even his face covered though

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen this Go Fund Me for Jarin Baigent? She’s got two businesses (Jarin Street 20k followers and Tradingblak 59k followers) Her $3.8 million dollar 100 year old home has been burnt down in a fire. She lives with her in laws.

She’s raised $9k of a $20k request.

If they have home insurance this covers emergency accomodation for 12 months (all policies that I’ve seen)

Why does an apparently successful business owner in a multi million dollar home need Go Fund Me? I feel sorry for the family but this type of thing is crazy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this Go Fund Me for Jarin Baigent? She’s got two businesses (Jarin Street 20k followers and Tradingblak 59k followers) Her $3.8 million dollar 100 year old home has been burnt down in a fire. She lives with her in laws.

She’s raised $9k of a $20k request.

If they have home insurance this covers emergency accomodation for 12 months (all policies that I’ve seen)

Why does an apparently successful business owner in a multi million dollar home need Go Fund Me? I feel sorry for the family but this type of thing is crazy.
So gross. Surely a $3.5M is insured. And using the “First Nations” family - the house is owned by yt ppl it’s been in the family for 100 years. Know what that means?? It’s a result of the dispossession of First Nations people!!! It’s in the northern beaches too. I’m not from nsw but I’m sure that means wealth right? (Obviously if the home is valued at $3.8M)

Reactions: 5
So over simple.home.edit stealing other peoples recipes as if they are her own.

Literally even down to the same styling in the photos!

Many of her recipes are taken from RecipeTin who is fantastic. Simple.home.edit used to credit her years ago (like the Hainanese chicken & one pot lasagne) but now she has just tweaked a couple of ingredients and is claiming they are her own recipes? She even went and deleted all of her old posts recently so now there is no trace of her crediting the actual original recipes.

She is about to release a cookbook and it makes me so angry that she has plagiarised peoples work and is going to profit off it. What a grifter!
Thanks, I followed her recently. I made the cauliflower last night it was SO good. I’ll unfollow and follow the original poster!
She is so boring. I swear she uses the same photo of her piece of toast and coffee every. single.
Her target haul was so boring and her posts are bland and she comes across as a bit of a snob. not sure where she comes from but comes across as a “hills district mum” in Sydney….

Reactions: 8
Kristin FIsher is moving house again? didn't she just buy and move into her new place a year or so ago? selling up?

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I followed her recently. I made the cauliflower last night it was SO good. I’ll unfollow and follow the original poster!
She is so boring. I swear she uses the same photo of her piece of toast and coffee every. single.
Her target haul was so boring and her posts are bland and she comes across as a bit of a snob. not sure where she comes from but comes across as a “hills district mum” in Sydney….
Haha, I’m pretty sure she is hills district!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is so disappointing I follow her as well as I like her recipies but to steal or plagiarise is not on. I also feel like she does not disclose a lot of ads or freebies she is given. She is def Castle Hill way in Sydney

Reactions: 2
That is so disappointing I follow her as well as I like her recipies but to steal or plagiarise is not on. I also feel like she does not disclose a lot of ads or freebies she is given. She is def Castle Hill way in Sydney
I follow her too and it's like she lives in a display home. I understand it's a new build etc. but there is absolutely no character or personality. No photos, no books, nothing is ever out of place. Surely it can't be that perfect.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.