Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that some trans people use the cause to their own advantage to be on the spotlight all the time.

Deni is an attention seeker. I don’t care how he identifies. I do get grossed out by all that facial hair he has going on his face.
Oh the way he tries to walk on high heels it is painful to watch…you either learn or stick to flats.

I am sure there are trans and queer people on the community who are genuine and really into the cause. Not like Deni who is an attention seeking hoe.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow Laura Laughlin? She has just recently started going on about how we all need to sit out in the midday sun 😳
So, wait!? If we see the Morning Sunrise!? We are sweet treat for getting fried in the Afternoon!?

That whole dribble is fucked and dangerous.

No doubt she sells a MAstErCLASs for $777!?

Reactions: 17
So, wait!? If we see the Morning Sunrise!? We are sweet treat for getting fried in the Afternoon!?

That whole dribble is fucked and dangerous.

No doubt she sells a MAstErCLASs for $777!?
Ha no.. Not yet anyway. Just sharing some very problematic health views for now

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Laura Laughlin? She has just recently started going on about how we all need to sit out in the midday sun 😳
Sorry, what?! Hiding our gut from the sun? What does she want us to do, sun our buttholes in public? I lost my best friend to melanoma when she was 22 so these anti-skin cancer people drive me up the wall. No doubt she’ll get to 60, be diagnosed with a bunch of skin cancers and wish she‘d taken more care when younger.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
All I saw was delicious melanin 🫠 I don’t know this person but mam, stop. We have a hole in our ozone layer. The sun be too sunning for this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If someone is non-binary doesn’t that, by Deni’s definition make them automatically transgender because “not the gender assigned at birth”? So why use the two titles? It’s redundant to use them both.

Why not just say you’re non-binary and leave the trans label for people who are transitioning from he to she and vice versa.

Apologies if I’ve used any of the wrong terms there, hopefully you know what I mean.

Reactions: 8
shannen gunning going to the easter show with her baby daddy and leaving the kids at home. i would feel too guilty making my kids miss out

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If someone is non-binary doesn’t that, by Deni’s definition make them automatically transgender because “not the gender assigned at birth”? So why use the two titles? It’s redundant to use them both.

Why not just say you’re non-binary and leave the trans label for people who are transitioning from he to she and vice versa.

Apologies if I’ve used any of the wrong terms there, hopefully you know what I mean.
Non-binary doesn’t necessarily mean you are transgender. Have a read -https://www.rainbow-project.org/what-we-do-mean-by-trans-or-non-binary/

I know it can be confusing but this 57 year old has managed to get her head around it :) not everyone fits into a perfect box and that’s ok. It’s not up to us to decide someone’s gender identity, that’s totally up to the individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't really care for people arguing about whether Deni is/isn't transgender, but can we please just bleeping stop misgendering them? It's not the statement you think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Fuuuuck what science/medical credentials does Laura Laughable have???
Such a load of dangerous tit!! Where do these fuckwits get off?

Reactions: 9
The mods asked us in the other thread to stop with the in depth gender identity discussions it’s not the place for it and just ends up with a bunch of tattlers attacking each other and clogs up the thread. The site is here to snark on influencers not on each other. Can we drop it?

Reactions: 43
So does this mean Lauren Curtis received free flooring? #Gifted is mentioned?
That’s exactly what it means and that’s not a small amount of free flooring. I’m so tempted in these posts to tag the company and say “So @godfreyhirstaus how do I score some free flooring as well?” 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s exactly what it means and that’s not a small amount of free flooring. I’m so tempted in these posts to tag the company and say “So @godfreyhirstaus how do I score some free flooring as well?” 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks. I thought so. It should be paid partnership. Gifted is a load of 💩. As that's an expensive gift.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I just watched Deni’s stories and all I wanna say is how narcissist he is and that he lack common sense.

Apparently he went to church to light a candle to his grandmother and he started somehow to make fun of the church.
The way he was saying as if it was funny made me annoyed. He then proceed to say that he had sex at that church on those stairs during Mardi Grass.
He said something like oh just because I am gay it does not mean I can’t believe in God… and I can be gay and go to church or have sex at the church. I thought it was a bit disrespectful.
Seriously though what an idiot…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.