Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dense. The law firm doesn’t exist, it isn’t defamatory when the legal letter admits Karina photoshopped 😆😆
I mean… it exists as of March this year by someone who has been qualified to practice law for 6 maybe 7 years. Dunno much about law firms but I just kinda feel like the success comes from the shared knowledge of experience, exposure and tenure.

Reactions: 6
I mean… it exists as of March this year by someone who has been qualified to practice law for 6 maybe 7 years. Dunno much about law firms but I just kinda feel like the success comes from the shared knowledge of experience, exposure and tenure.
I saw the full version sent to another account and the amount of spelling and grammatical errors is laughable plus they threatened an American with Aus federal law. That account had a criminal lawyer respond and it was very entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The law firm doesn’t exist - no website nothing

If you search it an ABN comes up but ANYONE can apply for an ABN business name doesn’t appear to be registered but it doesn’t show up as available…

I have a law degree but not a practicing lawyer/solicitor and duck if we wrote something like that for a uni assignment we would fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah... nah those "legal" letters are woeful. A first year student and Chat GPT could have done a better job.

I don't agree with what Karina has done and she's done a worse job of addressing it. But, the videos Goob put out have proven to be a dog whistle to others. The DM's on Karina's page are disgusting and has gone further than the original calling out. I've seen the kinds of comments she normally gets, but those were beyond.

Reactions: 10
Yeah... nah those "legal" letters are woeful. A first year student and Chat GPT could have done a better job.

I don't agree with what Karina has done and she's done a worse job of addressing it. But, the videos Goob put out have proven to be a dog whistle to others. The DM's on Karina's page are disgusting and has gone further than the original calling out. I've seen the kinds of comments she normally gets, but those were beyond.
but that’s not on the content creator he has just called her out for photoshop… people shouldn’t harass and bully but they clearly feel a bit duped and well some people are just asshats

Reactions: 2
but that’s not on the content creator he has just called her out for photoshop… people shouldn’t harass and bully but they clearly feel a bit duped and well some people are just asshats
Not the purpose of the original content and commentary, but its caught the attention of people who aren't Karina's usual audience. Men have left comments on her page before, but not to the extent of those DMs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
From March 29, 2023 @itsgivingmlm : “does anyone know about the drama between mitch orval and diogo giglio? screenshot shared to influencer updates last night. apparently something to do with hannah orval? diogo seemed like a bit of an odd character, but the orvals are also weird as duck so that friendship could have gone either way :rolleyes:

im wondering the same thing! I jus realized they don’t follow each other anymore. Chloe szep and even mitch Orval’s mother don’t follow him anymore but he still follows them. Does anyone know what happened there?
---
Also @itsgivingmlm what was the screenshot?! Sorry I know that was an old reply of yours but this has me so curious

Sorry to bud in, is there a Demi thread anyone can direct me too? I did a search but nothing came up. Thanks

Reactions: 3
I saw the full version sent to another account and the amount of spelling and grammatical errors is laughable plus they threatened an American with Aus federal law. That account had a criminal lawyer respond and it was very entertaining
I saw this too and the response was wonderful and my level of sarcastic retort. The original letter was laughable and I hope Influence Aus reviews prior to shitting her dacks over her letter.
---
Not the purpose of the original content and commentary, but its caught the attention of people who aren't Karina's usual audience. Men have left comments on her page before, but not to the extent of those DMs.
I would say yes, but also how is that the responsibility of the content creator / poster? They didn’t say go forth and be a vile human to this woman because she photoshops and is a liar. That’s on them as individuals .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw this too and the response was wonderful and my level of sarcastic retort. The original letter was laughable and I hope Influence Aus reviews prior to shitting her dacks over her letter.
---

I would say yes, but also how is that the responsibility of the content creator / poster? They didn’t say go forth and be a vile human to this woman because she photoshops and is a liar. That’s on them as individuals .
This lawyer would’ve made a nice little bit of cash just composing this ridiculous letter yet this Karina looks even worse drawing more attention to it. As if anyone’s going to pursue legitimate defamation case over it. Look at Geoffrey Rush. Defamation is hugely expensive and nearly impossible to prove and win damages. I think this backfired.

Reactions: 6
Those messages that Karina received are vile, perhaps till this passes she needs to turn off her dms. It won’t hurt her financially to do that for a month - home girl is next level loaded. She’s been called out and just like most influencers when they duck up she won’t own up to it but instead has made the situation worse with that ridiculous lawyers letter. She has absolutely effed up here and has contributed to many women feeling horrible about themselves when she choose to edit her body. You can’t tell women to love themselves so they buy your overpriced bikinis and then edit your body so that it fits the current beauty standard which is tiny waist and big ass. Own up to your duck up karina, promise to not do it again and go back to saying “good puppy morning Insta google” and shaking your vag for the camera hun

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame this has happened as I believe Karina has done far more good than harm. Seeing a big cellulity butt on the gram is a good thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.