Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So gross. Surely a $3.5M is insured. And using the “First Nations” family - the house is owned by yt ppl it’s been in the family for 100 years. Know what that means?? It’s a result of the dispossession of First Nations people!!! It’s in the northern beaches too. I’m not from nsw but I’m sure that means wealth right? (Obviously if the home is valued at $3.8M)
Balgowlah is very well heeled. From the photo, it looks like that home has Sydney harbour views.

A $20k fundraiser is ridiculous. It’s asking other people impacted by soaring inflation to donate, but it’s not even a new driveway when rebuilding.

Reactions: 8
I follow her too and it's like she lives in a display home. I understand it's a new build etc. but there is absolutely no character or personality. No photos, no books, nothing is ever out of place. Surely it can't be that perfect.
Yeah she has absolutely no style whatsoever in fashion sense or home decor so not surprised her house is SO boring.

It probably is that perfect though because she is home all day while her kids are in school?

Reactions: 3
So over simple.home.edit stealing other peoples recipes as if they are her own.

Literally even down to the same styling in the photos!

Many of her recipes are taken from RecipeTin who is fantastic. Simple.home.edit used to credit her years ago (like the Hainanese chicken & one pot lasagne) but now she has just tweaked a couple of ingredients and is claiming they are her own recipes? She even went and deleted all of her old posts recently so now there is no trace of her crediting the actual original recipes.

She is about to release a cookbook and it makes me so angry that she has plagiarised peoples work and is going to profit off it. What a grifter!
I don’t want to WK for her and plagiarism is inexcusable but I do feel like the recipes she uses/develops/steals are very common homely recipes that any of us could easily find 30 slightly different recipes for online. Nothing she makes is super creative or groundbreaking, just normal family meals that a lot of us would already be familiar with. I think someone said on here she comes from a sales and marketing background- I think she knows her target market and is really trying to cash in as much as possible. I’m going to stick to following Nagi who is actually really inventive with her recipes!

Reactions: 5
Eleanor seems so out of touch. It seems like she’s just had holiday and gifted spa package every day since her Bub was born (yes I know it’s her job but stop acting like you have it so hard).

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yeah she has absolutely no style whatsoever in fashion sense or home decor so not surprised her house is SO boring.

It probably is that perfect though because she is home all day while her kids are in school?
She has zero style and completely agree has nothing else to do other than cleaning

Reactions: 3
Eleanor seems so out of touch. It seems like she’s just had holiday and gifted spa package every day since her Bub was born (yes I know it’s her job but stop acting like you have it so hard).
Totally out of touch and permanently smug. I can’t handle her 😂 She’s so #blessed

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The most smug person on Instagram. I cannot stand her and had to unfollow a while back. That girl is so in love with her own reflection, it’s truly bizarre.

Reactions: 9
Of course! The laziest, most uninterested influencer gracing us with a #paid #ad.

And MCDONALD'S!? When she craps on about another #paid #collab for organic, fresh produce.
What the duck! I doubt she would ever buy, let alone feed her kids Maccas, these antivax, chemtrail clowns would think their Maccas is tainted in some sort of heinous tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seriously just want to slap the smug off her face, I can't stand this woman. The carry on about leaving the baby for 2 bleeping hours today really pissed me off. You are in the same building and the baby is with the dad ffs give it a rest.
exactly!!! Also I’m just going to put it out there - Rumi Woods and Banjo Wilde (both special snowflakes named after ~poets) are the worst names I’ve heard in ages. I think the thing that made me unfollow her (aside from the non stop selfies, forever grateful posts, gloating about how perfect her skin is in natural light) was she kept saying people on the street were telling her Banjo would be a heartbreaker when he was older, and she’d correct them saying he would be a “heart maker”. LORDT give me strength….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
exactly!!! Also I’m just going to put it out there - Rumi Woods and Banjo Wilde (both special snowflakes named after ~poets) are the worst names I’ve heard in ages. I think the thing that made me unfollow her (aside from the non stop selfies, forever grateful posts, gloating about how perfect her skin is in natural light) was she kept saying people on the street were telling her Banjo would be a heartbreaker when he was older, and she’d correct them saying he would be a “heart maker”. LORDT give me strength….
This whole thing is almost satire 😂😂😂 From the names to her smug response to strangers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course! The laziest, most uninterested influencer gracing us with a #paid #ad.

And MCDONALD'S!? When she craps on about another #paid #collab for organic, fresh produce.
😂Who would want a McDonald’s blanket as a Mother’s Day gift? Emma Claiir and that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching Styled by Deni's live right now. I'm concerned for their health, they seem very Kanye right now...

Reactions: 11
Watching Styled by Deni's live right now. I'm concerned for their health, they seem very Kanye right now...
I watched it and can’t follow anymore as they are so very angry. They have a thread.

Reactions: 6
When this chick pops up, I get the ick feeling I’d get if someone was running nails down a chalkboard. She is insufferable and I find them sharing these temu links so gross, exploiting their followers for their financial gain, so, so gross.
Soz to bring up someone who has already been discussed but SAME for me with the ick feeling. It’s an immediate scroll on.
She also never looks straight at the camera and I didn’t understand why but after scrolling her page it looks like her teeth are uneven and it must be a way for her to hide that? No shade though, I just never understood why she always kind of looked at the camera sideways.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.