Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched part of the interview with Andy Allen and his grief was clearly immense. But Sarah Harris asking dumb questions like ‘are you ok’ and then following up with is his wife ok, was so cringeworthy. Any sadness I felt, somewhat dissolved with her interviewing technique.
ETA: I wasn’t against the program airing, just annoyed at what I saw
She wasn’t the right choice of host in my opinion, I did feel sad watching it, feeling for Jocks family, it was a good Masterchef episode, I’m a die hard fan, so I’m personally glad it aired, his last hoorah.

Reactions: 12
KIC reels are starting to have a Brittney Saunders vibe to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wasn’t the right choice of host in my opinion, I did feel sad watching it, feeling for Jocks family, it was a good Masterchef episode, I’m a die hard fan, so I’m personally glad it aired, his last hoorah.
I don’t think Melissa did the project? I didn’t watch it but I bet it was really hard for Andy to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone let Aimee Donnellan know that it’s ok to untuck her shirt with every outfit she wears. Pyjamas included. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watch them all cry and moan when there accounts are hacked, a bunch of the mummy tiktokker//influencers haven been sharing it today, some of them showing they have earnt thousands
Sorry to ask but why this Temu not genuine and how does people are making “thousands” through referral?

I remember a year or so ago people used to say that TikTok was stealing people’s information as well. Not sure if it was actually true.

I can’t comment on the Fidan thread but have to say she talks to her kids like they are dogs 😐

Reactions: 6
I can’t comment on the Fidan thread but have to say she talks to her kids like they are dogs 😐
Why can’t you comment on there? And yes I agree.
---

Why can’t you comment on there? And yes I agree.
---
If you joined tattle after a certain date you can’t comment on TikTok threads for some reason.

• Wow
That’s sick 🤬 please consider reposting with the child’s face blurred cos we aren’t as sick as she is.

Reactions: 9
So over simple.home.edit stealing other peoples recipes as if they are her own.

Literally even down to the same styling in the photos!

Many of her recipes are taken from RecipeTin who is fantastic. Simple.home.edit used to credit her years ago (like the Hainanese chicken & one pot lasagne) but now she has just tweaked a couple of ingredients and is claiming they are her own recipes? She even went and deleted all of her old posts recently so now there is no trace of her crediting the actual original recipes.

She is about to release a cookbook and it makes me so angry that she has plagiarised peoples work and is going to profit off it. What a grifter!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Feel terrible I didn’t even think of that, it’s been removed by a Mod I think
It’s gone now from here. I hope it has been reported on instagram too. Although infuriatingly like many other influencers she probably doesn’t see an issue with it and will just say it’s “trolls and bullies” 🙄

Reactions: 7

Many of her recipes are taken from RecipeTin who is fantastic. Simple.home.edit used to credit her years ago (like the Hainanese chicken & one pot lasagne) but now she has just tweaked a couple of ingredients and is claiming they are her own recipes? She even went and deleted all of her old posts recently so now there is no trace of her crediting the actual original recipes.

She is about to release a cookbook and it makes me so angry that she has plagiarised peoples work and is going to profit off it. What a grifter!
I followed her for a few weeks but she was so boring, condescending and smug. Like seriously, who needs to be told how to clean up their kitchen? Put on a load of washing? Order their groceries? And then yes, the recipes plagiarised from Nagy. The final straw was her nasally, monotone voice. I’d rather hear nails down a blackboard

I didn't realise yuck. Someone needs to call her out.
While we are on the snark how bleeping bad is her taste in outfits and this witch did Lord Farquhar before Scum it was the worst haircut.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.