Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have breastfed two babies and I definitely would not want to do it on this chair! Looks so uncomfortable šŸ„“
Given how scaremongering their account is, I'm surprised she's picked a low back swivel chair to feed in. Guess it's prettier for the Gram.
---
Does anyone follow Ash Ruscoe? She's put her accounts on private after making the DV allegations. Am curious if she's still posting.

Reactions: 3
Hahaaa

I couldnā€™t give a duck if thereā€™s a pram near me when we are on holidays. Why would it be a no no?
Should people who use wheelchairs not go on holidays either?
Thank you! I took a one year old to Europe with a pram recently and it was fine. I donā€™t think we were ā€œannoyingā€ people. That poster probably doesnā€™t even have kids. The shaming of mums who dare to take their kids out in public is getting ridiculous šŸ™„

Mod edit, let's move on and agree to disagree else it'll disrupt the thread for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22
The Harris Family : Iā€™m unsure if this is an ad, but no partnership or ad has been declared, sheā€™s posting a link asking people to click or sign up I guess and sheā€™s raking in PayPal payments from Temu, whatā€™s it all about??
---
On second look, this witch doesnā€™t seem to declare any ads or gifted items, maybe her talent manager Mikhailla needs to educate her on her legal requirements as an influencer.
When this chick pops up, I get the ick feeling Iā€™d get if someone was running nails down a chalkboard. She is insufferable and I find them sharing these temu links so gross, exploiting their followers for their financial gain, so, so gross.

Reactions: 10
Lauren Curtis crying in her latest video over their house build. Then a whole few minutes on the ā€˜texturedā€™ skirting boardsā€¦noped out of there right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When this chick pops up, I get the ick feeling Iā€™d get if someone was running nails down a chalkboard. She is insufferable and I find them sharing these temu links so gross, exploiting their followers for their financial gain, so, so gross.
Absolutely disgusting, I get a strange vibe off her, she reminds me immensely of those sister wives people, or growing up Mormon or something

Reactions: 5
I have breastfed two babies and I definitely would not want to do it on this chair! Looks so uncomfortable šŸ„“
No back support at all. Are you supposed to rest on the wall or hunch over?
---
I donā€™t consider myself a prude but I think itā€™s inappropriate to have grown women in bras or bikini tops dancing for a 9 year olds birthday but what do you expect from Roxy considering she exploits her daughter
This is a bizarre party.

We have a new Roxy thread

Just wanted to put it out there that it was pretty gross watching that channel 10 tribute to Jock Zonfrillo, wheeling out all the celebrity chefs to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season ā€œpalatableā€.
Itā€™s obvious they donā€™t want to lose their investment and production time/ money, but havenā€™t really considered the impact on his partner and children. Iā€™m sure they made her an offer she couldnā€™t refuse..and by losing the family breadwinner with 2 young kids..did she really have a choice to pull the season!? I donā€™t think so.
Soz for the Ted talk, just sick of the media hyping this tit to continue their own $$$$ gains

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to put it out there that it was pretty gross watching that channel 10 tribute to Jock Zonfrillo, wheeling out all the celebrity chefs to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season ā€œpalatableā€.
Itā€™s obvious they donā€™t want to lose their investment and production time/ money, but havenā€™t really considered the impact on his partner and children. Iā€™m sure they made her an offer she couldnā€™t refuse..and by losing the family breadwinner with 2 young kids..did she really have a choice to pull the season!? I donā€™t think so.
Soz for the Ted talk, just sick of the media hyping this tit to continue their own $$$$ gains
To be honest if it was my husband and I knew how much love and dedication heā€™d given the show, Iā€™d give my blessing for it to continue. To see the person I love showing their passion would be a wonderful lasting memory.. thatā€™s just me though, I cried during the project šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Lauren Curtis crying in her latest video over their house build. Then a whole few minutes on the ā€˜texturedā€™ skirting boardsā€¦noped out of there right away.
Those skirting boards will collect dust.

If Lauren watched the news she would see how bad the building crisis is. She's not alone. Maybe the builder have overcommitted.

Her new house does look great, isolated. Maybe too many bugs and spiders for my liking.

To be honest if it was my husband and I knew how much love and dedication heā€™d given the show, Iā€™d give my blessing for it to continue. To see the person I love showing their passion would be a wonderful lasting memory.. thatā€™s just me though, I cried during the project šŸ˜‚
Totally agree with this. Iā€™m sure his wife and family gave their blessing for this season to go ahead and would have delayed it more if that was their wish. Iā€™m not a real fan of Jock but his untimely passing is very tragic and his passion for his work is undeniable. Watching the MasterChef premiere currently and I feel sad for everyone effected by the loss, but I feel like showing this season is a way of honouring him and his work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season ā€œpalatableā€.
I donā€™t see any issue with the show airing. People have died before on other shows and the show has gone. Itā€™s sad he died but the shows production was done, and yes there is the financial investment to consider but also the contestants who put their lives on hold to appear on the show. And above all that, I think Jock would probably want the show to go ahead and be aired.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree with this. Iā€™m sure his wife and family gave their blessing for this season to go ahead and would have delayed it more if that was their wish. Iā€™m not a real fan of Jock but his untimely passing is very tragic and his passion for his work is undeniable. Watching the MasterChef premiere currently and I feel sad for everyone effected by the loss, but I feel like showing this season is a way of honouring him and his work.
Wife came out last week and gave her blessing for the show to be aired.

Reactions: 10
I watched part of the interview with Andy Allen and his grief was clearly immense. But Sarah Harris asking dumb questions like ā€˜are you okā€™ and then following up with is his wife ok, was so cringeworthy. Any sadness I felt, somewhat dissolved with her interviewing technique.
ETA: I wasnā€™t against the program airing, just annoyed at what I saw

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.