Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Pearce in Bali for the last couple of weeks getting another facial and massage and saying "it has been a week". I would LOVE to have that kind of week. Thoughts and prayers to her during this difficult time :rolleyes:
I *think* she was being sarcastic and saying it had been soooo long i.e a week since her last spa visit, not that she’d had a rough week.

But yeah she’s starting to grate me a little. I used to like her and Jayde/their podcast, but Sophie just comes across as smug lately

Reactions: 4
Am I prude for thinking Lindy Klim sharing pictures on her IG of her 17 year old daughter topless (holding her chest) creepy?

I know she is a 'model' but she's still 17.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Am I prude for thinking Lindy Klim sharing pictures on her IG of her 17 year old daughter topless (holding her chest) creepy?

I thought it was creepy too. They’re more pics for Stella to post herself if she wishes. Weird for her mum to post them especially the one of her making out with her boyfriend. Just gave me the ick.

Reactions: 7

I do find it a bit weird but you know she’s probably got the shoot for free if mum shares on her IG 🙄

Reactions: 2

Lindy Klim has been pimping out inappropriate photos of her daughter for years. You can see how she’s been carving out an IG following and “modeling” career for her. Sad that she doesn’t have higher hopes for her than the path she has lead herself. How about encouraging an education or some wholesome activities/ sports?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know who this is but I was sent this story which is a video that shows her daughters face… WHY DO PEOPLE SHAME THEIR KIDS ONLINE to strangers and people they know ?? This story is definitely one that should be kept private and maybe she can check on her daughter instead of shaming her!? Or it’s made up like 90% of influencers and wannabe influencers story’s are. Not sure what one is worse

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don’t know who this is but I was sent this story which is a video that shows her daughters face… WHY DO PEOPLE SHAME THEIR KIDS ONLINE to strangers and people they know ?? This story is definitely one that should be kept private and maybe she can check on her daughter instead of shaming her!? Or it’s made up like 90% of influencers and wannabe influencers story’s are. Not sure what one is worse
bleeping hell, that’s disturbing actually.

Isn’t that murderer who killer her daughter in USA called Caycee Anythony? I might be thinking of someone else though.

Reactions: 7
Is there anything on Courtney Leigh Hollands ?
I don’t think so. Haven’t seen her mentioned on this thread. I followed her for ages but unfollowed about a year ago. Just her aggressive rants and constant swearing I couldn’t deal! She’s a good makeup artist but her personality is a bit much for me.
---
bleeping hell, that’s disturbing actually.

Isn’t that murderer who killer her daughter in USA called Caycee Anythony? I might be thinking of someone else though.
Same name but different woman.

Reactions: 3
Not exactly influencer related but does anyone else feel uncomfortable when people they know show their kids’ faces, bodies, school uniforms etc online, especially if they have an audience that isn’t just their friends (say 2500?) It just feels so naive and I am so worried that a predator account will find that content and use it for horrible things.

Reactions: 21
I’m 42 and remember my mum shaming me in front of people as a child. I still feel upset about it sometimes. I cannot fathom being shamed online

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m 42 and remember my mum shaming me in front of people as a child. I still feel upset about it sometimes. I cannot fathom being shamed online
SAME! I remember when I was 12 I had really big boobs for my age and I would be trying on bras in the change room Andy mother would be laughing with the shop assistant about my body. She doesn’t think it was rude she thought it was light hearted joking…: but I still replay this every time I’m in a change room. This is what parents sharing personal stories / laughing at their kids online reminds me of.. it’s DAMAGING. Aren’t they worried other kids and parents will know intimate details their kids lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.