Stylebydeni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Deni actually got dropped by mamamia?

When I read Deni’s post saying if he can’t get a sit on a table, he will build his own. I thought straight away that he may have been dropped. It seems bitter but its his own doing. So gotta face the consequences of his actions.

Maybe now he will understand who is truly his friends and who isn’t.
Seems the 5000 dead bodies are nowhere to be seen.
Surely Mamamia will need to officially announce they have dropped him.
Think Deni still needs to be in hospital:oops:

Reactions: 12
WTAF is going on…. All these posts deleted?!?!? Another new business and page…. I’m so confused is he or isn’t he in Paris - I missed the hospital tag story (anyone got pics?)

Interesting though he has stopped following ex manager pru and one day management - she is still following him.
The story is still up! It’s from 12 hours ago
---
Did anyone catch Deni’s Live this morning? It’s already been deleted 😅 I wonder what they said..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
---
Did anyone catch Deni’s Live this morning? It’s already been deleted 😅 I wonder what they said..
I saw a bit of it. A rambling mess about a dreadful outfit and wearing glasses with the lenses popped out. I’m not overly familiar with Deni’s career or life before this current public self sabotage but it’s really not nice to see. From the few minutes I did watch all I could see was someone who is clearly insecure but simultaneously convinced that they’re special and interesting.
He/she/they have next to no cultural relevance. Whatever cachet was there is long gone. Unfortunately for Deni, they don’t have either the wherewithal, intelligence or credibility to deserve their seat at the table and they sure as duck don’t have what it takes to build a new one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
---
They mentioned the had ADHD and were neurospicy about 15 times. Showed their outfit, got changed. Did some skincare. Didn’t want to talk about Paris said it will all be revealed and it was a state of mind. Mentioned they are representing themselves now. Still had the hospital band on. I got to 15 minutes and couldn’t watch it all.
---
The Live was about midnight and I think I watched it at 4am - yes Deni I too have insomnia. Also mentioned their grandfather being a holocaust survivor (do they mention this in every Live?)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He, she, it, they, banana, I’ve lost track, same end result though, a bloody train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree! You also do not get a hospital admission for a diagnoses of ADHD…confused what the next lie will be!
As someone who is a mental health RN in the public hospital system- We don't do that in the hospital.
Maybe had to see colorectal to retrive their head out from their arse.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Again I cannot deal with the fact he thinks being Serbian is being brown 🤣🤣 sir you are European
Thank you for saying this. Deni wants to speak up for women and for brown/black and he is none of it. It is so annoying stay on your bloody lane.
---
I personally think that in this world we currently live a lot of people, especially influencers are just using mental health issues as an excuse to enable them to act and do whatever they want.
Oh he is acting like his cause he is depressed or she is acting like this cause she is getting hate.
This kind of not genuine behaviour it takes away from people who really suffer any sort of depression, anxiety etc…

There are people who are genuinely unwell and there are people that are just attention seekers and if they changed a few things in their lives they would be happy.

There is depression and there is depressing times/moments…not the same thing.

Reactions: 11
Deni has now announced they’ve got borderline personality disorder - mentioned on the latest Live.. who knows when they’ll do a dirty delete. Also pls be careful if you’re going to watch it cos they talk about wanting to unalive themselves at MG.. apparently they’ve been keeping this story to themselves to sell to 60minutes, Mamamia etc but no one has wanted to buy the story … :S

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Deni has now announced they’ve got borderline personality disorder - mentioned on the latest Live.. who knows when they’ll do a dirty delete. Also pls be careful if you’re going to watch it cos they talk about wanting to unalive themselves at MG.. apparently they’ve been keeping this story to themselves to sell to 60minutes, Mamamia etc but no one has wanted to buy the story … :S
Thanks for letting us know. I think it is rather confusing that up to a week or so ago he wasn’t mentioning anything about being Neuro Spicy or anything like that and suddenly started mentioned often.

I am not sure I believe in everything Deni says. The guy bloody faked a trip to Paris and acted like it.
---
The way Deni is naming and shaming people just because they didn’t wanted to deal with him anymore because different values is so childish.
This is really unprofessional and I find really hard to believe that he will get any work after this or succeed at his new agency.

He is taking things too personal when it is all about business.
You made your bed you gotta lie on it and face the consequences. Not acting like you are a victim.
The constant victim card no one likes it and does more harm than good.

I haven’t watched the video. He may have some mental health issues but he should not be acting as if he was a victim of the society.

In ANY job that a person say that they do drugs, the person be fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thanks for letting us know. I think it is rather confusing that up to a week or so ago he wasn’t mentioning anything about being Neuro Spicy or anything like that and suddenly started mentioned often.

I am not sure I believe in everything Deni says. The guy bloody faked a trip to Paris and acted like it.
---
The way Deni is naming and shaming people just because they didn’t wanted to deal with him anymore because different values is so childish.
This is really unprofessional and I find really hard to believe that he will get any work after this or succeed at his new agency.

He is taking things too personal when it is all about business.
You made your bed you gotta lie on it and face the consequences. Not acting like you are a victim.
The constant victim card no one likes it and does more harm than good.

I haven’t watched the video. He may have some mental health issues but he should not be acting as if he was a victim of the society.

In ANY job that a person say that they do drugs, the person be fired.
No worries, it looks like Deni has updated the caption to include a trigger warning now. And closed comments on the post.. I guess they were getting criticism for talking about it without warning.

They’re basically saying that the “Hello Darlings” Deni was all fake.. I used to love that Deni.. it’s just hypocritical that they’ve written a book on how to be authentic and now they’re telling us that it was fake/diet Deni that we were getting.. it’s actually really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone get the boy help….. this is beyond ridiculous. I actually feel for anyone he mentions in his stories that will then get dragged thru the mud that are his “friends” aka met for 5 mins!!

Reactions: 4
No worries, it looks like Deni has updated the caption to include a trigger warning now. And closed comments on the post.. I guess they were getting criticism for talking about it without warning.

They’re basically saying that the “Hello Darlings” Deni was all fake.. I used to love that Deni.. it’s just hypocritical that they’ve written a book on how to be authentic and now they’re telling us that it was fake/diet Deni that we were getting.. it’s actually really sad.
Doesn’t he realise how problematic it is to say on his posts that the current “that previoue Deni died/he was fake”?!?

When he says that the previous Deni was fake he is telling everyone that he put a show for everyone for a long time and everyone believed. In other words, played people as fools.
He is basically burning his “career” to the ground by assuming he was a fake and this is the real Deni.
People will say that he was a different Deni just to make money and be accepted.

Reactions: 7
The vitriol they were full of when they spoke about women was palpable. So aggressive. I hate the constant use of witch, Karen, bleep… gross and very telling

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait didn't they go to Europe? Was that fake?

They are either manic or on something either way need some help and to not be posting on the internet for a while. Really sad.

Reactions: 8

And now called their media business ‘Hello Darlings’? Right.

What an absolute shitshow.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.