Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all know Eleanor Pendleton is breastfeeding? I wouldn't know, it's not like she hasn't mentioned it in LITERALLY EVERY STORY!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
style by deni… someone who knows needs to reach out to him he doesn’t seem well at all. He also stated his parents couldnt afford to send him to Uni? Why not attend Uni like every other Aussie student who puts it on hecs? No one’s parents can afford to send their kids full fee paid. Bit of a cop out excuse for choosing not to attend Uni.

Reactions: 20
style by deni… someone who knows needs to reach out to him he doesn’t seem well at all. He also stated his parents couldnt afford to send him to Uni? Why not attend Uni like every other Aussie student who puts it on hecs? No one’s parents can afford to send their kids full fee paid. Bit of a cop out excuse for choosing not to attend Uni.
Their privilege knows no bounds 🥴. I am shocked that no one has stepped in to help them. It’s incredibly sad.

They have their own thread here:

Reactions: 6
Did you all know Eleanor Pendleton is breastfeeding? I wouldn't know, it's not like she hasn't mentioned it in LITERALLY EVERY STORY!
don’t worry, she’ll let us know again while she’s having her 8th facial for the week. It was a military effort to get there but somehow she managed!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was the highly unrelatable content of checking into the Crown with her oversized Chanel baby bag that did it for me :-/

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wondering... Sarah Czarnuch seems to post a lot of clothes for sale, some being current season. I wonder if they're gifted and she's then selling them off for money? Is this allowed?

Reactions: 1
Have they confirmed a break up? It does seem suss that neither are mentioned in their mother's day ads.

Couple satisfaction tends to decrease after the birth of kid, according to Dr John Gottman, and I think having a second so soon after can further that strain.

Who knows what's going on but it's not surprising to me given they've got 2 young kids, though sad for the kids.
And although they did things their way, I am not totally surprised! Sleeping in seperate rooms with their kids is a quick way to kill romance. Throw in a special needs adult who needs a lot of care and attention and her working 12hr days it really was a recipe for disaster IMO

Just wondering... Sarah Czarnuch seems to post a lot of clothes for sale, some being current season. I wonder if they're gifted and she's then selling them off for money? Is this allowed?
Yah I dunno how the ATO quantify it if gifting is considered a form of payment, and she then makes money off it by reselling?

A
And although they did things their way, I am not totally surprised! Sleeping in seperate rooms with their kids is a quick way to kill romance. Throw in a special needs adult who needs a lot of care and attention and her working 12hr days it really was a recipe for disaster IMO
Agreed

We haven’t seen much of Vinny lately either

I assume each mum has primary custody over the child they carried and birthed but heck it’s breaks my heart the siblings won’t grow up together if that makes sense
Like my kids go to their dads together and to me
Together I couldn’t imagine one of us having one kid at a time although it would be easier sometimes haha!

Wonder if they will address it at all. I don’t feel like people owe it to us to explain why but a statement like Carrie Bickmore did saying she has separated from Chris etc was good it just stops the speculation of are they or are they not together

Reactions: 7
A

Agreed

We haven’t seen much of Vinny lately either

I assume each mum has primary custody over the child they carried and birthed but heck it’s breaks my heart the siblings won’t grow up together if that makes sense
Like my kids go to their dads together and to me
Together I couldn’t imagine one of us having one kid at a time although it would be easier sometimes haha!

Wonder if they will address it at all. I don’t feel like people owe it to us to explain why but a statement like Carrie Bickmore did saying she has separated from Chris etc was good it just stops the speculation of are they or are they not together
No surely they will share custody of both children equally? Like no one benefits from that arrangement and they would view both kids as their own.

Reactions: 4
No surely they will share custody of both children equally? Like no one benefits from that arrangement and they would view both kids as their own.
At the moment they both see each child but Moana has ahi and Bella has Svea and they do some visits as we have seen on Instagram but doesn’t appear to be any overnight stays of either child with the other parent just yet

Reactions: 3
At the moment they both see each child but Moana has ahi and Bella has Svea and they do some visits as we have seen on Instagram but doesn’t appear to be any overnight stays of either child with the other parent just yet
I can see how this would be helpful for two small children because then both parents can share the lord equally. The only downside is that neither gets a break, but I guess with the kids being so young, it does make some sense. Perhaps the custody arrangement will change as they get older.

Did they use the same sperm donor? If not, given the children are so young, I think sadly the siblings will just drift apart.

• Sad
Watching them definitely looks like svea is Bella's and ahi is Mo's. They have always appeared quite seperate except Mo was very hands on with Svea too. I never saw the connection with Bella and Ahi or Vinny. Bella just appeared all Svea.

Reactions: 4
Watching them definitely looks like svea is Bella's and ahi is Mo's. They have always appeared quite seperate except Mo was very hands on with Svea too. I never saw the connection with Bella and Ahi or Vinny. Bella just appeared all Svea.
I always thought that too
I wonder if that was part of the reason

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Chloe morello complaining about going to the hospital already with their baby girl who has tested positive for CF. I can’t with her. I can’t believe someone could be so irresponsible and especially someone like her who already struggles with her son let alone a possibly sick baby

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sophie Pearce in Bali for the last couple of weeks getting another facial and massage and saying "it has been a week". I would LOVE to have that kind of week. Thoughts and prayers to her during this difficult time :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.