Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unfollowing shessoseasonal. I find her so toxic positivity annoying AF and dislike her fast fashion promotion so much. Plus, once she has the baby can only imagine her smugness.

Reactions: 7
I personally think that busy tourist places in Europe with a kid and a pram is a no no . It is stressful for parents and also for people around. It annoys everyone and not easy.
Hahaaa

I couldn’t give a duck if there’s a pram near me when we are on holidays. Why would it be a no no?
Should people who use wheelchairs not go on holidays either?

Reactions: 41
Indy Clinton’s life looks like hell. I feel sorry for her.
It seems like my idea of hell (wouldn’t mind looking like her or having her $$!) but she seems to really love it. She has so much energy and always comes across with a really positive attitude. 30 mins with her toddler and I would be DONE!

Reactions: 4
Hahaaa

I couldn’t give a duck if there’s a pram near me when we are on holidays. Why would it be a no no?
Should people who use wheelchairs not go on holidays either?
Exactly, and people who live in the big cities have prams too haha

Reactions: 19
Finally unfollowing shessoseasonal. I find her so toxic positivity annoying AF and dislike her fast fashion promotion so much. Plus, once she has the baby can only imagine her smugness.
I agree it has been the longest pregnancy ever……she’s in a tizz today (again) because Kmart shared her reel and because not everyone loves her and thinks she’s amazing she’s claiming she’s being trolled - again 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
🚨Lauren Curtis has woken up with red bumps on her face!

End alert.
Lots of complaining again today about suuuuuper important things today as per usual 🙄🙄 girlfriend reeeeally needs to get off her stories and go outside! Or phone a friend 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Starting to see stories pop up now about the Temu money referral that’s gone off on Insta today, about accounts now being hacked, I saw The Harris Fam firstly posting about, Mikhailla her talent manager had also done so, Mik has since deleted all her slides

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is DJTigerLily Michael Hutchence’s daughter?

I’m old, forgive me. so old I remember when he and Helena got together.

Reactions: 3
He sounds like a complete dick and she sounds like a sad idiot for putting up with him treating her like that.
I like them but i only follow on tiktok though. i think they do there own thing. Not involved with any drama that im aware, they havent shown their kids face and have given him a fake name.

Starting to see stories pop up now about the Temu money referral that’s gone off on Insta today, about accounts now being hacked, I saw The Harris Fam firstly posting about, Mikhailla her talent manager had also done so, Mik has since deleted all her slides
Watch them all cry and moan when there accounts are hacked, a bunch of the mummy tiktokker//influencers haven been sharing it today, some of them showing they have earnt thousands

Watch them all cry and moan when there accounts are hacked, a bunch of the mummy tiktokker//influencers haven been sharing it today, some of them showing they have earnt thousands
I’ll be rolling with laughter if their accounts do get taken over, hope the couple thousand is worth their whole following and income that comes with that😂

Reactions: 8
Same! Have found myself skipping all her content because shessoannoying now 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.