Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I start one?

I'd love to hear from people who worked for her. I remember reading about how at least a couple of her previous staff left her to go out on their own at different times (which isn't exactly scandalous but you do wonder why they didn't just stay with her when going out on your own is a risky move). I also remember she gifted one of her staff a Mercedes Benz. She's probably one of those people who, if you're in; you're in - and she'll look after you; but if there's any doubt in her mind about what you stand for, then she'll cut you off. She's also had high-profile fallings out with Candice Warner and - allegedly - the chicken lady (Ingham - the sister of the one that Karl Stefanovic's wife was in business with).

A guy I loosely know via other family members was telling us at Christmas that he attended a conference or something where she was a guest speaker and he was well and truly hooked by what she was selling. He is one of the top real estate agents in his city so doesn't exactly struggle with confidence or motivation, but he seemed to think she was the bees' knees and offered a lot of original ideas (he wouldn't say what).

She's asking a LOT for her house - especially in these very hard times (for many):

View attachment 2149073
(From https://www.realestate.com.au/news/...-june-15-auction-with-highlands-david-malouf/).

This article mentions that Oliver is in Singapore; Daily Mail says Tasmania ... so which is it? Smoke and mirrors.

Even if she isn't divorcing and hasn't run out of money, it's a weird move ... her house seems very much like an apartment anyway; it's not as if she spends every weekend mowing lawns and doing gardens.
Yes definitely start one if you can! Iā€™d love to know why some of her high profile friendships have blown up, like her relationship with Jess Ingham. They were inseparable and everywhere together, til they just suddenly werenā€™t. Really bizarre

Reactions: 6
Yes definitely start one if you can! Iā€™d love to know why some of her high profile friendships have blown up, like her relationship with Jess Ingham. They were inseparable and everywhere together, til they just suddenly werenā€™t. Really bizarre
I have seen Roxy speaking and I can tell she is a hard worker but also there is something off about her. She seem to have a very strong maybe unbearable personality, maybe narcissist tendencies. People like that no one is ever good enough as they think they are the best and no one can do the way they can.
So I can understand why people walked away. She seem to be a handful plus she literally sell her daughters image, So she is probably $$ before anything and anyone else.

Reactions: 8
I have seen Roxy speaking and I can tell she is a hard worker but also there is something off about her. She seem to have a very strong maybe unbearable personality, maybe narcissist tendencies. People like that no one is ever good enough as they think they are the best and no one can do the way they can.
So I can understand why people walked away. She seem to be a handful plus she literally sell her daughters image, So she is probably $$ before anything and anyone else.
New thread

This lady is so weird. I donā€™t follow her but she commented on one of those Tea pages and I recognised her name from here. Why would she share this? View attachment 2147585
I do not believe for a second this story is real. She constantly has some new drama and I am sure itā€™s all made up for attention.
She once posted about being in a hospital and how the staff had treated her terribly and she was going to sue them or something, it was a train wreck. So many wtf moments: Iā€™ve said it before and I will say it again: she is desperate for the fame/attention and to go viral. Let it go. Your whole following is not real.

Reactions: 13
I do not believe for a second this story is real. She constantly has some new drama and I am sure itā€™s all made up for attention.
She once posted about being in a hospital and how the staff had treated her terribly and she was going to sue them or something, it was a train wreck. So many wtf moments: Iā€™ve said it before and I will say it again: she is desperate for the fame/attention and to go viral. Let it go. Your whole following is not real.
Sheā€™s on the same level and nearly as desperate to be famous as the insufferable Claire Verrall who loves to ā€˜forgetā€™ she was on MAFS, loves to comment repeatedly on the tea pages, tag Abbie Chatfield and only has her 300k followers from ā€˜bot attacksā€™, she definitely didnā€™t buy them šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s on the same level and nearly as desperate to be famous as the insufferable Claire Verrall who loves to ā€˜forgetā€™ she was on MAFS, loves to comment repeatedly on the tea pages, tag Abbie Chatfield and only has her 300k followers from ā€˜bot attacksā€™, she definitely didnā€™t buy them šŸ« 
Claire the expert on everything!

That Claire Verrall is very odd. She blocked me years ago when I dared to ask questions about her dog rescue ā€œcharityā€, where exactly the money was going etc šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

• Wow
Martha K and Michael are going to Europe and taking her mom with her.

The baby is not even 2 months old and she is already planning a long distance holiday. This woman is so out of touch. The baby is too young to be left with grandma while they enjoy life.

I personally never liked her since MAFS. I always thought she was an entitled brat and it seems like motherhood has not changed her yet.

I can tell that she is going to be the mom that leaves the kid with grandmother and go out to live her life.
Good for them. Thatā€™s amazing! Easy age to travel with a child and why should life stop because you have a child?

Reactions: 29
Does anyone here follow Caleb Finn & Soup? I just started listening to their new podcast and OH BOY, I need someone to discuss it with. I wish they had their own thread.
omg yes someone give them a own thread please!i just finished the two episodes. Loved it when Caleb was talking like he was the most FAMOUS (how many times did he say it?) person ever??
Soup seems sweet tho

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good for them. Thatā€™s amazing! Easy age to travel with a child and why should life stop because you have a child?
I know right, Dont see how this is a bad thing. I wish I could have traveled more when my bub was younger (covid) now itā€™s not a vibe with an energetic toddler šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøConsidering they also spent their last trip in the hotel as Martha was so sick.

Reactions: 16
The Harris Family : Iā€™m unsure if this is an ad, but no partnership or ad has been declared, sheā€™s posting a link asking people to click or sign up I guess and sheā€™s raking in PayPal payments from Temu, whatā€™s it all about??
---
On second look, this witch doesnā€™t seem to declare any ads or gifted items, maybe her talent manager Mikhailla needs to educate her on her legal requirements as an influencer.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I know right, Dont see how this is a bad thing. I wish I could have traveled more when my bub was younger (covid) now itā€™s not a vibe with an energetic toddler šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøConsidering they also spent their last trip in the hotel as Martha was so sick.
I personally think that busy tourist places in Europe with a kid and a pram is a no no . It is stressful for parents and also for people around. It annoys everyone and not easy.

Reactions: 4
Indy Clintonā€™s life looks like hell. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Olivia White spending days at Disneyland without her kids is so bloody weird, sad and awkward hahahaha what a loser

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.