Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bit of a weird one. Probably just wants attention.
Definitely. She started beef with the Outspoken podcast girls awhile ago. As I recall they mentioned something general on their poddy and This weirdo made out that they had beef with her directly. It came up in their FB group.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He looks like he is about 17. And he was a teacher? For how long, 15 minutes? I want his anti ageing secrets.
---

Me either! But I'm old and uncool. I asked my10 year old and he didn't know of him either.
They both look like babies, turns out he's 28?! I thought they were 18 circa 2005 with that emo look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he super liked her because he was desperate, but then goes on to talk about how he treated her like tit, playing games, ghosting her, and kept her secret from his fans for the first six months so because he knew they would dislike her.

But on Valentine’s Day when they were still secret, he asked a famous American influencer to be his valentine, hurting soup in the process for the clout.
He sounds like a complete dick and she sounds like a sad idiot for putting up with him treating her like that.

He sounds like a complete dick and she sounds like a sad idiot for putting up with him treating her like that.
It sounds exactly like hearing a Year 10 boy neg on a girl on the school bus. Only listened for 5 minutes and counted 4 instances of him explaining he was "famous" in that time.

• Haha
This lady is so weird. I don’t follow her but she commented on one of those Tea pages and I recognised her name from here. Why would she share this? View attachment 2147585
No idea who this is but yeah, let’s blame the woman for getting in contact. She doesn’t owe an apology, the douche canoe she was with does

Reactions: 10
No idea who this is but yeah, let’s blame the woman for getting in contact. She doesn’t owe an apology, the douche canoe she was with does
It just seems like an odd thing to share. When my ex cheated I messaged the woman saying we have a baby and she sent me back laughing emojis 🥴. I processed that and delt with it. Sharing this online seems really immature/attention seeking. Her ex was in the relationship not that lady.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel like Roxy deserves her own thread! So much to discuss
Should I start one?

I'd love to hear from people who worked for her. I remember reading about how at least a couple of her previous staff left her to go out on their own at different times (which isn't exactly scandalous but you do wonder why they didn't just stay with her when going out on your own is a risky move). I also remember she gifted one of her staff a Mercedes Benz. She's probably one of those people who, if you're in; you're in - and she'll look after you; but if there's any doubt in her mind about what you stand for, then she'll cut you off. She's also had high-profile fallings out with Candice Warner and - allegedly - the chicken lady (Ingham - the sister of the one that Karl Stefanovic's wife was in business with).

A guy I loosely know via other family members was telling us at Christmas that he attended a conference or something where she was a guest speaker and he was well and truly hooked by what she was selling. He is one of the top real estate agents in his city so doesn't exactly struggle with confidence or motivation, but he seemed to think she was the bees' knees and offered a lot of original ideas (he wouldn't say what).

She's asking a LOT for her house - especially in these very hard times (for many):

1683251024170.png

(From https://www.realestate.com.au/news/...-june-15-auction-with-highlands-david-malouf/).

This article mentions that Oliver is in Singapore; Daily Mail says Tasmania ... so which is it? Smoke and mirrors.

Even if she isn't divorcing and hasn't run out of money, it's a weird move ... her house seems very much like an apartment anyway; it's not as if she spends every weekend mowing lawns and doing gardens.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that finds it weird SCS used a gifted mat as her sons main birthday present?
Hmmm for me, not really! I kind of like that SCC keeps it low key, Harvey doesn’t seem particularly spoiled, just a couple of gifts. I remember his first birthday was refreshingly “normal” and not “for the gram” party (ie no sponsored or gifted items, Steph made the cake and food, few family and friends etc)

Reactions: 4
Who is telling these people that they look good in these outfits , sheesh.
Oh this is so bad.... even on their own each item she's wearing should be burned... I actually can't tell which is the worst item... No, I'm being silly, its the boots, they're the worst...

Reactions: 6
Oh this is so bad.... even on their own each item she's wearing should be burned... I actually can't tell which is the worst item... No, I'm being silly, its the boots, they're the worst...
I feel like each item is a bad choice on their own, let alone all together, the poor thing

Reactions: 4
Brooke Hogan is the biggest grifter and no one can tell me otherwise. She’s been constantly asking for recs since she got pregnant and here we are she got a pram gifted to her.

IMG_5604.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Brooke Hogan is the biggest grifter and no one can tell me otherwise. She’s been constantly asking for recs since she got pregnant and here we are she got a pram gifted to her.

View attachment 2149190
Yep, pure scabbing at its finest.
They need to just stop beating around the bush pretending they would use their own money and say, hey I’m looking for a free / gifted item, sponsors speak up 😂

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2149190
Oh she drives me nuts. She shut down her relatively unsuccessful swim wear brand (that cost $200 a piece of tiny bikini fabric) and acted so dramatic, as though she’d lost a child or something…
I think she’s planning to transition to a full time mummy influencer when the baby is born. She’s already spamming item after item each day. So much for being “sensitive and empathetic” to those on a fertility journey. She is just cashing in on sympathy and a good storyline

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree, I used to love Brooke but I've totally lost interest in her since she's been pregnant. It's literally all she talks about.

Reactions: 10
🚨Lauren Curtis has woken up with red bumps on her face!

End alert.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Martha K and Michael are going to Europe and taking her mom with her.

The baby is not even 2 months old and she is already planning a long distance holiday. This woman is so out of touch. The baby is too young to be left with grandma while they enjoy life.

I personally never liked her since MAFS. I always thought she was an entitled brat and it seems like motherhood has not changed her yet.

I can tell that she is going to be the mom that leaves the kid with grandmother and go out to live her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.