Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t watch her eat that loaded sandwich unless you like watching people chew with their mouth open and talk while they’re eating

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For someone who apparently did a makeup course!? This looks filthy.

Also - How FMS was HONEST about how they only paid for her but like any normal parent paid for her family to join her.

Livvy, you're an absolute bleeping disgrace.
I just saw FMS page and she had a good post how it’s Disneyland’s 100th bday and that’s why she was there… on the other hand Olivia actually didn’t mention this at all just landed in America and went to Disney and spoke about “Disney 100” (no explanation) and the watch thing. Why doesn’t Disney give another family/influencer an opportunity instead of giving Olivia another free trip. All I’m seeing is her stuff her face. Ugh

Reactions: 8
This is really petty, but as someone who waited for two hours to ride the Cars ride at Disneyland, having some fkn twit with their hands up covering my family in the photo would have pissed me off. Sit in the back if you’re an loud obnoxious attention seeker.
Petty rant over. Feel better now.

Reactions: 10
This is really petty, but as someone who waited for two hours to ride the Cars ride at Disneyland, having some fkn twit with their hands up covering my family in the photo would have pissed me off. Sit in the back if you’re an loud obnoxious attention seeker.
Petty rant over. Feel better now.
Not petty , people like her are obnoxious & think only of themselves.

She conducts herself like a spoilt brat who never hears the word no, big overgrown toddler.
Next week she will be moaning about her pimples and her anxiety & bragging about all the freebie goodies she received.

Reactions: 7
I’m really struggling to understand how a mum can do this without their children there. How sad

Reactions: 7
Stuffing her face like she is making up for all the meals she forfeits when she takes her brats babies away with her.🤣😂What a joke.

So is she tagging along with FMS and family the whole time? I would be so annoyed by this

Her stories are just not influencing me to go to Disneyland on my own. Let alone with my family. I’ve been to California and Hong Kong with my husband and if I was “invited” I wouldnt just post stories of me eating and getting photos with Mickey 🙄
If you are attending Disneyland without kids, you don’t mind waiting in lines and going on rides alone but majority of her target audience is families, with kids who hate waiting in lines. There is no showcasing the resort in terms of what’s available for families ie different cafes and restaurants to eat, maps, places to rest as the days a huge.
really doing Disney a disservice with this trip. It’s just to fill her ego.

Reactions: 6
Did she only pack the one pair of shoes to wear every day. FMS is doing a way better influencer job and she’s declaring everything!

Reactions: 1
Just saw Kat Clark from tik tok fame is also at Disney, gifted holiday and she too has taken her whole family. But sure Liv let’s still go with your kids didn’t want to go

Reactions: 4
Just saw Kat Clark from tik tok fame is also at Disney, gifted holiday and she too has taken her whole family. But sure Liv let’s still go with your kids didn’t want to go
Kat got a lot of slack on Tiktok for taking her kids out of school for this holiday. I didn’t understand why she took them during the school term but makes sense as it’s the 100th Disney bday.

Reactions: 2
Kat got a lot of slack on Tiktok for taking her kids out of school for this holiday. I didn’t understand why she took them during the school term but makes sense as it’s the 100th Disney bday.
See I don’t have a problem with taking kids out during the school term, we always do the same. I think with her though she does it quite a lot not just once or every few years. It’s a lot during the year just like Liv does

Reactions: 5
Oh look as predicted: complaining about being SOOOO tired she’s been at Disneyland for 5 days straight getting there at 7am, aNxIEty about the flight (flight too busy couldn’t get her free upgrade 😢) misses her kids and husband, wahhh got her period early, pimples, has recently come of her medication (? The pill). WOE IS ME!

I do not feel sorry for you. Also of course this type of Influencer trip is different 3/4 years later. With Tiktok it means more competition and you have to try harder to get your content seen.

Then the humble brag about the Qantas first class lounge and treating some young guy to a steak meal and 4 drinks. Bizarre.
5725A8C4-0394-4580-BDA9-1F05F45BAD93.png
404FC8DD-19AB-4E0B-A8EB-C48BFA66644C.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh look as predicted: complaining about being SOOOO tired she’s been at Disneyland for 5 days straight getting there at 7am, aNxIEty about the flight (flight too busy couldn’t get her free upgrade 😢) misses her kids and husband, wahhh got her period early, pimples, has recently come of her medication (? The pill). WOE IS ME!

I do not feel sorry for you. Also of course this type of Influencer trip is different 3/4 years later. With Tiktok it means more competition and you have to try harder to get your content seen.

Then the humble brag about the Qantas first class lounge and treating some young guy to a steak meal and 4 drinks. Bizarre.View attachment 2155251View attachment 2155252
Piss off you smug scrag, couldn't just do something nice without the brag hey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.