Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was having fortnightly treatments for some disorder the older 2 were born with. Thought she knew better than her OB and went on a major overseas holiday to remote Bahamas at 32 weeks pregnant despite suffering previous miscarriage and late term pregnancy complications with both the older kids. Surprise surprise she is now back and after missing 2 rounds of treatment the baby is suffering growth issues and potentially some other things but they won’t know til delivery. Interestingly it seems the paid partnership with her OB Dr Joseph Sgroi has ended as she usually tags him in absolutely anything related to the baby but she’s stopped tagging him. I think he’s asked her to stop since she went against his advice and now things aren’t looking so great…wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve butted heads because she’s such a know it all
The more I hear about this woman (on here, and from her own posts and stories) the more I dislike her.

Wonder what went down with Dr Joe!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.