Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Katie Frances? There is so much to say about her but in her latest video says she’s taking a small step back from her “full time” social media job as the kids can only get two days a week in their new daycare at the moment. So previously to now she’s had them in full time care for her full time “work”. She’s put out two YouTube videos this year to 25k subscribers and has about 16k followers on Instagram. Who is she bleeping kidding? She can’t handle parenting at all and will only have the kids when her husband is home to help. The eldest has many problems, spend some
time with him rather than staying home to take one of your many naps and buying unlimited utter crap online.

Reactions: 7
Anyone follow Katie Frances? There is so much to say about her but in her latest video says she’s taking a small step back from her “full time” social media job as the kids can only get two days a week in their new daycare at the moment. So previously to now she’s had them in full time care for her full time “work”. She’s put out two YouTube videos this year to 25k subscribers and has about 16k followers on Instagram. Who is she bleeping kidding? She can’t handle parenting at all and will only have the kids when her husband is home to help. The eldest has many problems, spend some
time with him rather than staying home to take one of your many naps and buying unlimited utter crap online.
Plus all the clothing hauls she does where she LOVES the clothes, then you never see the clothes again...

Reactions: 3
Has anyone used any of Keira rumble’s products? I was vaguely curious before but after the recent debacle I am liking the idea of supporting her and also thinking they must be half decent, but I just don’t know? Also interested her ingestible beauty products.

Reactions: 2
Plus all the clothing hauls she does where she LOVES the clothes, then you never see the clothes again...
Why does she need all of those clothes, she goes nowhere! Even if she did go out i doubt she would reach for most of the clothes she features in her hauls. I find her so fake and insufferable.

I think they had been recommending a c-section but when the placenta moved they said they were happy to leave her to go into spontaneous labour (preferably after in-hospital monitoring).

She used the wording that suited her story. I'm not sure any Obgyn's actively encourage a homebirth.
I've done some deep dives and realised she definitely didn't have a home birth but a freebirth - on one of her Facebook replies to a follower asking where she's birthing, she says she has no set location as she'll birth wherever she may be (but not in a hospital it turns out). She also says she has a birth pool at home and will be supported by a doula and her partner - ie. no-one with medical qualifications. Not bagging out doulas, they're great support but they're not trained as midwives or doctors.

The story is being reported as a home birth gone wrong but it was way riskier than that.

Sorry to keep banging on about the freebirth yoga mother, but I can't stop thinking how tragic it is and likely could've been avoided.

This is a fascinating read about another freebirther, trigger warning (loss) as it's upsetting:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Curvy Sam’s trip to the US is the most cringe, 2nd hand embarrassing thing I’ve seen for ages (well for this month anyway). She’s such a try hard and watching her do walk through’s at supermarkets is just plain weird. I think she’s trying to be relevant or funny but instead she just looks like a giant head putting on accents and trying to be the cool girl when in fact she’s just a dead tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone used any of Keira rumble’s products? I was vaguely curious before but after the recent debacle I am liking the idea of supporting her and also thinking they must be half decent, but I just don’t know? Also interested her ingestible beauty products.
I have tried the products from coles lol, they are delicious. Spenny but delicious.

Sorry but what’s a free birth??
Choosing to give birth with no medical assistance, so not in a hospital, or even at home with a midwife. The domain of the most extreme crunchy hippy set, also known as wild birth.

Here's a crazy example of a crazy practice:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've done some deep dives and realised she definitely didn't have a home birth but a freebirth - on one of her Facebook replies to a follower asking where she's birthing, she says she has no set location as she'll birth wherever she may be (but not in a hospital it turns out). She also says she has a birth pool at home and will be supported by a doula and her partner - ie. no-one with medical qualifications. Not bagging out doulas, they're great support but they're not trained as midwives or doctors.

The story is being reported as a home birth gone wrong but it was way riskier than that.

Sorry to keep banging on about the freebirth yoga mother, but I can't stop thinking how tragic it is and likely could've been avoided.

This is a fascinating read about another freebirther, trigger warning (loss) as it's upsetting:

This is truly horrific.

Reactions: 6
Her beauty bites are delicious!

Sorry what’s wrong with that what am I missing here lol
$500 for a plain pouch that comes free with a neverfull. It’s a wristlet at best🤷🏻‍♀️ Dunno I e always had a weird thing against people who try
to hawk the free neverfull pouch lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.