Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice Barber going on about when people pay for a 2 question reading and they put 2 words...... BUT BABES YOU CAN'T DO THAT because she needs more out of you to make up tit to take your money and pretend she's "psychic"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This twit…all she does is talk about her friggin hair. Whilst touching it and playing with it.

Oh and also loves to chat about how tiny she is “but the scales don’t matter” to her 430,000 followers.

Throw in her expertise on breastfeeding her son Saynt…yes that saint spelt differently.
I'm a bit late to this, but is she an Alien?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh come on! Level 3 formula isn’t needed unless your child isn’t eating a full diet. My daughter loved her bottles and I just transferred from formula to cows milk at the time.

Omg pls don’t come for me I’m having a bad morning ✌🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
can someone please correct if I’m being ignorant and I understand I’m no mental health professional but Revie Jane being diagnosed with OCD relating to the safety of her family.. I’m sorry but what? As a long time follower she’s made it clear many times in the past which suburb she lives in - on a public platform! If I had that very OCD, being a social media influenza would be the last thing on my aspiration list 🤯 makes no sense whatsoever

Reactions: 10
Oh come on! Level 3 formula isn’t needed unless your child isn’t eating a full diet. My daughter loved her bottles and I just transferred from formula to cows milk at the time.

Omg pls don’t come for me I’m having a bad morning ✌🥴
It’s the only way they can legally advertise formula.

Not only did Grecian just share a full update on her daughter’s two medical appointments today, she also shared the name of the paediatric clinic she goes to. Wtf is wrong with this woman?! This isn’t sharing for general information purposes, this is oversharing a vulnerable child’s personal and medical information with thousands of literal strangers- who also know where they live, what the child looks like and could easily identify the family out in public.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s the only way they can legally advertise formula.

Not only did Grecian just share a full update on her daughter’s two medical appointments today, she also shared the name of the paediatric clinic she goes to. Wtf is wrong with this woman?! This isn’t sharing for general information purposes, this is oversharing a vulnerable child’s personal and medical information with thousands of literal strangers- who also know where they live, what the child looks like and could easily identify the family out in public.
She has completely failed Riley.

Can someone tell her that the day your child is “earthside” is the day you celebrate their birthday….
So the baby was born early and she’s just decided to make up a date of birth? That’s uh.. not how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Candice Barber going on about when people pay for a 2 question reading and they put 2 words...... BUT BABES YOU CAN'T DO THAT because she needs more out of you to make up tit to take your money and pretend she's "psychic"
also when she said we’re not mind readers….. ummm isn’t that literally what you are claiming you are!!!!

• Haha
She has completely failed Riley.
I don't like to comment on parenting as I don't have kids yet but I feel so sorry for her, she seems like such a strong little kid to have tolerated the lack of care and help she needs.

Reactions: 8
Anyone follow Katie Frances? There is so much to say about her but in her latest video says she’s taking a small step back from her “full time” social media job as the kids can only get two days a week in their new daycare at the moment. So previously to now she’s had them in full time care for her full time “work”. She’s put out two YouTube videos this year to 25k subscribers and has about 16k followers on Instagram. Who is she bleeping kidding? She can’t handle parenting at all and will only have the kids when her husband is home to help. The eldest has many problems, spend some
time with him rather than staying home to take one of your many naps and buying unlimited utter crap online.
Shes such a joke. Then the fact the video was sponsored by colgate so obviously only reappeared because it was a part of the contract. I dont know how her husband is okay with the situation

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.