Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she was very anti hospital, anti traditional maternity care. Very very sad, her poor poor girls.
I hate, hate, hate this stupid rhetoric around “my body knows what to do” “divine timing” “trust my body”, especially when ANY complications come into play and these women STILL refuse to engage with actual medical professionals. What happened to this woman is a tragedy but also likely quite preventable. The free birth crowd is genuinely terrifying, so anti-science, anti-evidence.

Reactions: 37
Reading her post about her best friend is also so sad. Seems like she encouraged her to shun traditional medicine too and she ended up dead. So they both died within a couple of weeks of each other by ignoring medical advice. Because they knew better.

I feel so mad. And I’m thinking of the doctors who asked that woman to stay in hospital for only a few days until her birth. They warned her. Three of them asked her to stay and she refused and now she’s dead. That would haunt them. Not their fault in any way but how upsetting would it be to know you tried and she wouldn’t listen.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Candice Barber flew to Qld to learn more about Reiki that she can deliver over the phone :ROFLMAO:
mere days After she’s been bedridden with influenza, no less! just another solo trip away, away from her kids and her husband who she’s left to unpack the whole house and deal with the end of the flu ✌🏼✌🏼

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Tori de Jong? Any notice her 3 1/2 year old is always in soaking wet nappies? That has to be neglect?

I saw an influencer in the wild today - danniirodgers having breakfast with her husband, kids and another couple and kid. It’s so bizarre to see a stranger in public and know their name, their husband’s name, their kid’s name, their personal medical information and SO much more. I can’t even imagine doing that to my family.
I've seen a quite few out in the wild, I live in a influencer heavy area (Cough..cough southern GC) One time an influencers child played with mine at a play centre. We had a quick chat. I had to pretend I didn't didn't know her name, her childs name. Or about her recent separation. It was kind of hard.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks like Susie from MAFS and Todd Carney have broken up again, seems like he is always cheating on her or something?

Reactions: 1
Isn’t Olivia White such a treasure the way she calls out her bad business experiences? Geeez if you aren’t happy with the service complain through the correct channels instead of trying to ruin a womens small business. Seriously this women…her diamond shoes are always too tight. Whinge whinge whinge

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
40C9E7D9-EE0E-4B5E-8740-6DAC55F782B0.jpeg

CFF6192F-0829-4441-8043-DD47D7F56A1F.jpeg

Amazing how influencers think they’re qualified to give advice on these topics and that they ✨ coincidentally ✨ have a relationship with a company who has a product that might help… is Jaz writing her own questions 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I mean honestly though, I think anyone who goes to an influencer for actual health advice is an idiot anyways?!

Reactions: 17
Isn’t Olivia White such a treasure the way she calls out her bad business experiences? Geeez if you aren’t happy with the service complain through the correct channels instead of trying to ruin a womens small business. Seriously this women…her diamond shoes are always too tight. Whinge whinge whinge
Yet when she was called out for flogging those dogshit champagne glasses she fleeced off Alibaba and said she 'created' she had a full blown brat attack?!

These influencers are the biggest hypocrites to walk this planet.

GET REAL JOBS and stop the fragility. You are NOT, I repeat NOT anything special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.