Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW, not interested in seeing your šŸ’°šŸ„'s slurp spaghetti or eat an ice cream OR pose at their free trip to the movies.

Reactions: 7
Really wanted to know about her kids bowel movements šŸ¤¢
She really canā€™t help herself can she!! I thought she would actually be really upping the drama now they have covidā€¦but nope, still has time to be flogging and tagging tit..but ā€œso anxiousā€ šŸ˜³

Reactions: 5
She needs to stop. Itā€™s so messed up sharing this to 22,000 people.
Awful. I donā€™t really give a tit about what they all share on themselves. Boring or entertaining mostly. But to share this level of detail with your followers is FLUCKED UP. I was showing my daughter a picture I put of her having a tantrum when she was a small kid on Instagram the other day. I have only friends and family on my private account. I reckon 40 people saw it. She was still (now she is 10) properly cross with me for posting it. I cannot imagine how upset she would be for me to post stuff about her bowel movements?? It is GROSS.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Really wanted to know about her kids bowel movements šŸ¤¢
All Iā€™m taking from her post is that now thatā€™s sheā€™s being ā€œproactiveā€ (really want to sub it with reactive because there is nothing proactive about this women) finally, the poor child is getting the outcomes she needs. All the information sheā€™s spouted there is very much available on the internet as treatment suggestions which she could have tried years ago herself.

Reactions: 6
I just cannot with Candice. Your daughter is worried that you will leave in the night because thatā€™s literally what you did. You told us. The irony of having to be in Queensland to learn distance reiki is not lost on anyone. That little girl is 2 and has lived in three (maybe 4) diff houses. First few nights in new place she is sick and then mum just up and leaves. Her parenting really upsets me. Also itā€™s not normal to have people say ā€œyou only talk to me when you want somethingā€. It just says so much about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop. Itā€™s so messed up sharing this to 22,000 people.
Agree, itā€™s so wrong. Poor little girl, but other then the humiliation itā€™s just not interesting to anyone. Sheā€™s a weirdo.

Reactions: 5
on a ā€œhealth journeyā€ but constantly buying junk food for her son and his class mates. I would actually be really annoyed if a mum gave that food to my 5 year old at school. They get enough from their grandparents šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Just duck off Kmart Queen with your complaining about wasting money because you ordered the wrong baby formula whilst tagging the manufacturer in an attempt to get free replacements tit happens and maybe the store should have exchanged but maybe buying less crap for yourself would be a start in terms of fixing your budget issues.
Boohoo, won't the kid move on to the next level soon or is 3 the one you start off with?

Reactions: 2
Just duck off Kmart Queen with your complaining about wasting money because you ordered the wrong baby formula whilst tagging the manufacturer in an attempt to get free replacements tit happens and maybe the store should have exchanged but maybe buying less crap for yourself would be a start in terms of fixing your budget issues.
Sorry but she is so unfortunate looking.

I said what I said.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she had half a brain then sheā€™d know her child no longer even needs formula. Cows milk is $2.50 a litre mate. I laugh at influencers getting sucked into their own marketing hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she had half a brain then sheā€™d know her child no longer even needs formula. Cows milk is $2.50 a litre mate. I laugh at influencers getting sucked into their own marketing hahaha
Yes but all influencers seem to want to keep their children in this weird 'baby' stage.

It's bleeping weird.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.