Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that if my husband took off on a trip leaving me with toddler and also pregnant he would not have a wife when he came back. I think it’s absolutely disgusting what he’s done to her and it really does show his true colours. No regard for his wife, his toddler or his unborn baby.
I keep hoping she’ll post a story saying they’ve broken up. She could move back to Sydney where her family are based. Surely these kinds of convos are going on behind the scenes?!

Reactions: 9
I keep hoping she’ll post a story saying they’ve broken up. She could move back to Sydney where her family are based. Surely these kinds of convos are going on behind the scenes?!
I’m hoping for the same. I don’t think she will though, not before the baby is born.
I think she’ll give him another chance as the idea of being a single mum with 2 kids can be daunting and then she’ll realise she’s basically one anyway as he’s useless and they’ll be over before the baby turns 1.
So sad watching her nearly cry over someone being nice to her today, like she’s not used to kindness 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anyone else feel like Melina Bagneto from Style Me Over is passive aggressive in her stories? I’ve never come across a business owner like her, rants about customers on her personal page which has now become her new business insta, don’t get me started on her being fat phobic! even once shared about how she went full mongrel on a woman in a park and assaulted her during covid! Her FB group for SMO is mostly people complaining about feeling ripped off, she had a perks program that she just removed one day, so many conditions on sale and return (return is a joke). Actually can’t believe there has been no chat about her!

Attachments

So Kylie Camps is also making the BF feel terrible about the cutting he has to do for his fight because it triggers her ED experience. She is really working hard the guilt angle to get him to stop the fighting. She seems very controlling / manipulative in how she is in relationships....

Reactions: 7
Tara Pavlovic nearly in tears because a kind man opened the door for her. That speaks volumes!! I hope she dumps her husbands arse. When she was talking yesterday she just sounded so sad and done. Not only is she heavily pregnant with an extremely active toddler she has Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction which makes doing anything so, so painful. Eurgh what an hole. Seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel like Melina Bagneto from Style Me Over is passive aggressive in her stories? I’ve never come across a business owner like her, rants about customers on her personal page which has now become her new business insta, don’t get me started on her being fat phobic! even once shared about how she went full mongrel on a woman in a park and assaulted her during covid! Her FB group for SMO is mostly people complaining about feeling ripped off, she had a perks program that she just removed one day, so many conditions on sale and return (return is a joke). Actually can’t believe there has been no chat about her!
I was following a long time ago and her shop wasn’t too far from me, so I went in one day. I felt like I was being looked down upon in my size 16 body and even though I tried a couple of things on that fit nicely, I got a weird vibe so I walked out without buying anything and unfollowed soon after. Hadn’t thought another thing about her since, but I’m not surprised to hear what you’re saying!

Reactions: 5
Tara Pavlovic nearly in tears because a kind man opened the door for her. That speaks volumes!! I hope she dumps her husbands arse. When she was talking yesterday she just sounded so sad and done. Not only is she heavily pregnant with an extremely active toddler she has Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction which makes doing anything so, so painful. Eurgh what an hole. Seriously.
I agree, imagine being shocked that someone opened the door for you. She had genuine shock on her face too like she couldn’t believe someone would do something so nice 😯 it was just opening a door 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m hoping for the same. I don’t think she will though, not before the baby is born.
I think she’ll give him another chance as the idea of being a single mum with 2 kids can be daunting and then she’ll realise she’s basically one anyway as he’s useless and they’ll be over before the baby turns 1.
So sad watching her nearly cry over someone being nice to her today, like she’s not used to kindness 😢
Hopefully she does because it seems like she will have 2 babies and one giant man baby.

I can't stand her!!!!!! She rubs me the wrong way so much. The way she talks, her modelling 🙄, the way she styles her hair and her lipstick sometimes makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kylie camps podcast with new bf and he starts saying all the stereotypical tit he’d do
If he had a daughter or son (daughter=princess, yea parties Son= moto sports, etc)
Kylie who’s always advocated for her son and his preferences for “girl toys”, and colours are for everyone and dropping gender stereotypes.
She must have cringed then and had a moment of “oh duck I really don’t know this guy” they go on about how much their beliefs align and while this might seems difference it just highlights that they really may not be on the same page.
Also really don’t like how he’s/they are already talking about him being in the “dad role” or when asked if he wants kids he says well I already have twin
Boys

Reactions: 6
I too had a listen to her latest podcast with the BF. Kylie lives in a fantasy universe who seems to forget the boys have their biological Dad who is involved in their lives. Whether she likes the boys father or not, her BF shouldn’t be showcased like a replacement ‘Dad.’ The hypocrisy of the go slow approach and yet here she is neck deep in the gleam of a new relationship and the facade of one great big happy family. I wonder about the hard sell of her BF on the boys. How brainwashed and manipulated they are and what they might think years from now with all this broadcast for public consumption. Kylie’s smugness and narcissism is palpable and SM aside, this is even mote evident in her podcasts. I’m not sure what the agenda is in driving home how aligned they are as a couple and the push for marriage, babies etc. Screams of someone who is desperately trying to convince people she’s moved on. Kylie’s reiterating of how compatible they are as a couple, begs the question if they actually are. I don’t buy it. I see the relationship based primarily on the physical packaged for followers as the greatest love story of all time. There is nothing genuine or real about this woman. Kravis wannabe 2.0 🙄

Kylie camps podcast with new bf and he starts saying all the stereotypical tit he’d do
If he had a daughter or son (daughter=princess, yea parties Son= moto sports, etc)
Kylie who’s always advocated for her son and his preferences for “girl toys”, and colours are for everyone and dropping gender stereotypes.
She must have cringed then and had a moment of “oh duck I really don’t know this guy” they go on about how much their beliefs align and while this might seems difference it just highlights that they really may not be on the same page.
Also really don’t like how he’s/they are already talking about him being in the “dad role” or when asked if he wants kids he says well I already have twin
Boys
How long have they been together for? That is so creepy.

Reactions: 1
They met in February. Also is today's podcast they are talking about getting married and babies 😳

I also get the impression he's moved in with her and the boys? That's how it sounded during the podcast. Her boys are referring to him as a stepfather.

I also thought his references to having a little princess interesting - she tried to explain her position but they just moved on.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
First time posting in this thread! But I thought I would share a little insight into the true value (or lack of) with some Infuencers. I have attached screenshots of reports I have run today.

I did a report on Emmylou in May and her following and engagement have dropped significantly. Just thought you would be interested.

**Note 3-5% engagement is considered good*

This was the report in may .....

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 7.04.35 am.png

This is today

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.13.36 pm.png

These are the others

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.36.58 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 8.06.11 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 7.34.02 am.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone still follow MrsBouw on her new account?

Have they moved rural or is it a hobby farm?

I really wish she would continue to post more, apart from the unhealthy relationship with food I really enjoyed following her.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone still follow MrsBouw on her new account?

Have they moved rural or is it a hobby farm?

I really wish she would continue to post more, apart from the unhealthy relationship with food I really enjoyed following her.
I think they've bought a hobby farm or house in the country, she's still posted a few selfies at their Melbourne home. I do enjoy her but could happily live without hearing her child sing ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they've bought a hobby farm or house in the country, she's still posted a few selfies at their Melbourne home. I do enjoy her but could happily live without hearing her child sing ever again.
Agree. And I thought the point of the new account was to not show her kids and keep more privacy. It seems to have morphed into her old account, complete with singing daughter!

I also think they’ve bought a country weekender. Assume husband is working and the girls are there during the school holidays this last week or so.

Oh thanks all!

I wonder where the hobby farm is, super jealous. I would love to see her decorate it. The Melbourne home is Uber modern but I bet she would do something gorgeous and country like for the farm.

Agree re the singing. Please stop. I preferred the rabbit food bowl posts.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow Tammy, but Sarah’s Day was absolutely slammed for her body check posts and posing to get a thigh gap etc so soon after birth. Why is the response so different for Tammy doing what appears to be the exact same thing? I don’t have strong feelings about it, just curious!!
Because Tammy Stans are known to be very toxic and when someone outs Tammy for doing something " controversial" they go ballistic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.