Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked Erin if she reads all the horrible things people say about her on the internet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why more people don’t see the obvious posing and editing that people like Sarah Stevenson and Tammy Hembrow use in their posts and stories post partum (and all the time).
Tammy posted herself in a pair of tiny white undies days after giving birth but forgot that the daily mail had published unedited photos of her very normal post birth belly/body looking NOTHING like the skimpy undies pic.
And of course she then promoted her bleeping workout app.
Sarah did the same. They aren’t sharing it to be real or inspiring, they’re trying to make money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t know why more people don’t see the obvious posing and editing that people like Sarah Stevenson and Tammy Hembrow use in their posts and stories post partum (and all the time).
Tammy posted herself in a pair of tiny white undies days after giving birth but forgot that the daily mail had published unedited photos of her very normal post birth belly/body looking NOTHING like the skimpy undies pic.
And of course she then promoted her bleeping workout app.
Sarah did the same. They aren’t sharing it to be real or inspiring, they’re trying to make money.
Exactly this the pics are gross because this witch alters her body and in doing so will make people feel tit.

Hahahahaha Kylie camps made out like her ugly face tattooed bogan boyfriend was this big time fighter and the story she posted looks like it’s being held down the local RSL 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ If that’s his “job” she’s in so deep she can’t even see him for what he is.
Seriously WTF is she doing lately he looks even more rough then usual.

Reactions: 11
Someone asked Erin if she reads all the horrible things people say about her on the internet :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, some of the stuff said IS unkind, but that’s just my opinion. Most of it is said out of concern for Luella and Erin’s mental health, but I don’t agree with the comments that state that she sees Luella as a burden. The condition, yes, but not her daughter. It’s one thing to call out her decisions about meds and her vax stance, it’s another to question her love for her daughter.

Reactions: 2
Yes a good point, Tammy’s personal brand is looking fit and hot but so is her actual business and she makes money from photos like that.

To bring Emily Skye up again, she able to show a more realistic post partum figure and still promote her business well by showing herself getting into shape afterwards using her programs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Back with another Kylie comment sorry. This witch is so crazy, worst night of her life? What about all those times you have been in hospital with your kids shouldn't that be the worst night of your life. This witch needs a reality check ASAP putting your deadshit BF of a minute who chose to punch the tit out of another deadshit above your kids is so gross.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Back with another Kylie comment sorry. This witch is so crazy, worst night of her life? What about all those times you have been in hospital with your kids shouldn't that be the worst night of your life. This witch needs a reality check ASAP putting your deadshit BF of a minute who chose to punch the tit out of another deadshit above your kids is so gross.
Didn’t she know he was into this before they got together? I assume he’s not a professional fighter or anything right?

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched her stuff for ages, just had a look, good lord!

***But everyone’s feelings are valid!**
duck off and have some perspective 😩

I’m not wk HOW at all because I can’t stand her, but I’ve got no issue with taking kids to Europe. I’ve taken my kids to Europe when they were 2 and 5, the younger one definitely doesn’t remember or appreciate it but I’ve got amazing memories of my time there with them.
I know what you mean by photo ops, so many influencers flock to Europe in July/august and just spend the time there posing for the perfect insta photo. My eyes literally roll to the back of my head when I see those posts.
If HOW is spending her own money on the trip then she can take them wherever she wants to, but I’m pretty sure it’s a sponsored trip as she was already hinting (begging) for a business upgrade.
Side note- I don’t understand how she gets all these big ad deals, like Disney and the trip to Disneyland, I don’t understand her appeal, she’s a grot and is not aspirational at all, average life, large but mediocre house in the sticks and her and her kids always look dirty. She oozes mean girl nastiness and looks like a mole.
Fancy taking those kids to those sponsored events looking the way they do (most recently, the Lego event). Unkempt looking, hair never brushed, unironed, dirty looking clothes. They never look neat & presentable! She’s not much better!

Didn’t she know he was into this before they got together? I assume he’s not a professional fighter or anything right?
It seems that he's done fighting for awhile but isn't professional. But she's banging on about how hits to the back of the head aren't allowed. If they're not allowed then why wasn't the other guy disqualified? Why did he win??

duck she thinks she's an expert in literally everything. She's know this guy for 6 months MAX! She really thinks she's better than everyone. The ways in which she has changed since meeting this guy......😳

Not the biggest fan of kylie camps - I do believe her ex husband was an abusive pos but the fact she painted him to be so amazing makes me not trust much that she says! She seems really happy with this latest guy tho but who knows

Reactions: 8
Not the biggest fan of kylie camps - I do believe her ex husband was an abusive pos but the fact she painted him to be so amazing makes me not trust much that she says! She seems really happy with this latest guy tho but who knows
I don't like her much either but I had enjoyed watching her work it out as a single mum and how she managed her last BF with her boys. But all that completely changed for this guy.

I also agree her ex-husband must have been very controlling.

Reactions: 3
From Courtney McCarty’s stories it sounds like she’s aspiring to live in the van full time? Why is this aspirational? Living in a cramped van with 2 kids and doing “client calls” from a cramped kitchen/bench sounds like hell 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.