Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She’s getting nasty. This is very petty. Keep it offline.

No idea who these people are but when kids ( ?courts) are involved to me this is a no no.
Agreed! It's gross asf to air dirty laundry to strangers on the internet. Shooting herself in the foot adding fuel to the fire, at the end of the day its the kids who will suffer! Both need to grow up and put their ego's aside for the sake of the kids mental health and wellbeing

Reactions: 7
The stuff she writes about the kids mum is quite awful. Weird set up. Girls live with mum and boys live with dad. She lives alone?
So weird! I wonder what conflicting thoughts the kids have? Selfish that she wants the best of both worlds.

Can someone create a thread for aussiemumvlogger / keiara moore. Considering she uploads to YouTube 4 times a week I feel she needs her own 😆
Is anyone able to do this? Not sure what it takes to be able to create threads lol

Reactions: 2
Rachel Catherine is so boring. Honestly has the personality of a brick. Genuinely curious how she can afford to live, considering she does duck all in her vlogs except read books and rearrange rooms in her house.

Reactions: 4
I haven't looked at Melissa Jean Babies in ages but that is some HUGE stuff she is posting! How long as she been with him? I wonder what did happen with them, how many kids does he have? I feel very invested already lol
They've been together for 8 or so years I think 🤔

Does anyone here follow melissajeanbabies? She's done an anonymous Q&A and isn't holding back. She's usually very 🤐 when it comes to her husbands ex. I've only seen her say anything once before, maybe a few years ago, and she was very polite that time.
She sounds like the stepmother from hell.

Reactions: 5
After all her freebies trips & opening packages HOW is once again 'overwhelmed'. I think chrome dome is looking for affection from the cat Liv, not effection.

• Haha
Rachel Catherine is so boring. Honestly has the personality of a brick. Genuinely curious how she can afford to live, considering she does duck all in her vlogs except read books and rearrange rooms in her house.
Yes!! She acts like she’s a middle aged woman. Go and live your life without a 50 year old maturity hat on, do the dumb fun tit everyone does when they are young. I honestly find that whole group so goddamn depressing - her, Georgia, Sophie Jayne and Conagh. Dull as dishwater.

Can someone please create an Aussie Mum
Vlogger thread. I can’t work out how to do it.

Genuinely curious how she can afford to live, considering she does duck all in her vlogs except read books and rearrange rooms in her house.
I feel like even though her and Georgia are 'full time business owners' doing youtube, it doesn't mean they're making major bank. They are both young (22?), finished school (Rachel went to uni) and never had real jobs. Georgia just worked in a cafe, so maybe doing youtube shes on 50k or whatever but it seems like a lot because of her age/work history? Rachel the same?

I have followed Melissajeanbabies for years, she is a very talented photographer. But, if she thinks the kids biological mother isn't going to see those answers she is deluded.

I have followed Melissajeanbabies for years, she is a very talented photographer. But, if she thinks the kids biological mother isn't going to see those answers she is deluded.
I'm a years long follower as well. I don't have any issues with her, but was surprised by her answers. Wondering if she's just reached her limit with what sounds like a very toxic co-parenting relationship, and she just doesn't give a tit anymore. I think as a beef between 2 adults....whatever. BUT there are 4 very social media savvy kids involved. She's shown them using their own SM multiple times. There's no way they won't see these.

Reactions: 2
She appears to be anti-vax - is that partly why she stopped photographing births?

Another story in that lot had her with one of the daughters saying the husband was away and they hadn't had a fight - which was a miracle. I thought that was poor form too, 1 is an adult and 1 a teenager, maybe act like one and don't shame your step-daughter so publicly. Especially if the daughter
will be able to see it.

Babymac posting the cafe where her teenage daughter works 😲

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her and her husband both lived at home with their parents before they got married. They saved a lot of money to pay for their wedding up front (no loan or credit card debt). Rachel has always lived with other people which makes the cost of living lower. She also would have saved as much as possible between her many jobs and YouTube income and Instagram income before she quit to be a full time influencer. She has been doing more ads and sponsorships on both her YouTube and Instagram lately too. They must be comfortable at least because I think her husband is a full time student.

She appears to be anti-vax - is that partly why she stopped photographing births?

Another story in that lot had her with one of the daughters saying the husband was away and they hadn't had a fight - which was a miracle. I thought that was poor form too, 1 is an adult and 1 a teenager, maybe act like one and don't shame your step-daughter so publicly. Especially if the daughter
will be able to see it.
She had already cut back on her photography before covid. I don't think that would have impacted her business anyway. A lot of her clients are from the same circles she's in, so she would have just kept working. I agree, the comment about not having any ugly moments during the days alone with the step-daughter was off. Considering she's usually very private on family stuff (except for what she shares about her and Corey), the last few days have been a complete turnaround.

Kylie's BF looks so miserable. Wonder how long till this tit show implodes or the trap baby comes. Either way she is a mess and it's not going to end well.
Even if I was a hardcore Kylie fan (which I’m not) surely you’d be bored by now of the constant stories of the boyfriend. We get it Kylie you have a boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Tara Pavlovic mean anything with her latest story, do you think? It's a repost of a 'you deserve to be loved' post.

I don’t know if this is inappropriate- but Erin (little lulu love) knew what she was getting into by having another baby. Like why keep complaining about it? I don’t pretend to understand how heart breaking it is having a child with epilepsy, but come on. Of course it’s going to be hard, then to make a conscious decision to have another baby? Then complain how hard it is? I just don’t get it. Again - I’m not in this situation and maybe I’m out of line, but it’s just the same old story constantly

Reactions: 23
Babymac posting the cafe where her teenage daughter works 😲
And then back into complaining. I wonder when Beth will realise that a lot of the time, she is the one who makes her own life harder? This move wouldn’t have just been decided, they would have known about it for awhile so why seemingly leave everything to the last minute?

E3422124-D7CE-4B59-9DB3-5840027DCECB.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.