Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aussie mum vlogger carrying on about having to possibly reschedule a photoshoot today… last week people were flooded again for the 3rd time this year. Having to restart…. again, and here she is hoping to take photos of her cheap looking clothes to flog off to people. Speaks volumes.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone should be calling her out tho. Every woman’s body is different and therefore recovers differently after birth and no one should be shamed for how their body recovers.

Tammy kept fit during her pregnancy and so it is no surprise that her body has bounced back the way it has, even so soon after giving birth. Tammy even says in the original post that Celeste commented on “PSA every mother's postpartum journey is different!" she continued, "Please DO NOT be hard on yourself or compare yourself to others. We all have different genes, different lifestyles, different circumstances etc.”
TBH, Tammy put that disclaimer in after uploading her post.

Reactions: 5
Aussie mum vlogger carrying on about having to possibly reschedule a photoshoot today… last week people were flooded again for the 3rd time this year. Having to restart…. again, and here she is hoping to take photos of her cheap looking clothes to flog off to people. Speaks volumes.
Do you remember when the big floods happened and she insta storied and youtubed herself crying then with a high vis jacket on in the car - making out like she was going to help people who were flooded. Fairly certain she didn't help anyone but just offloaded some of her crap clothing that hadn't sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep and I saw a post today that only a handful of shops in Lismore have been able to open since the previous floods as the damage is just astronomical. But sure have a cry about having to possibly reschedule a photo shoot 🙄 And look at that she was crying for nothing, they ended up doing it.

Reactions: 2
I think they've bought a hobby farm or house in the country, she's still posted a few selfies at their Melbourne home. I do enjoy her but could happily live without hearing her child sing ever again.
Same, the child singing is dire, even if she can hold a tune.
Also, the 20 pictures every weekend with a wheel barrow 🙄 Is it just a prop?

Kylie's BF looks so miserable. Wonder how long till this tit show implodes or the trap baby comes. Either way she is a mess and it's not going to end well.

Reactions: 6
Same, the child singing is dire, even if she can hold a tune.
Also, the 20 pictures every weekend with a wheel barrow 🙄 Is it just a prop?
Omg yes, why did she make an new account. She’s an idiot for putting her kids online so much. She’s def still in Melbourne, I live in same suburb and still see her around

She’s still wearing her sunnies indoors lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg yes, why did she make an new account. She’s an idiot for putting her kids online so much. She’s def still in Melbourne, I live in same suburb and still see her around

She’s still wearing her sunnies indoors lol!
Is she as beautiful and flawless looking up close?

Makes me sad that she obviously has such massive self esteem issues.

Reactions: 3
Honestly you can’t tell, she has big hair and massive sunnies. I’m talking wearing them inside the iGA and Westfield!
So bizarre! Maybe she’s blind and they are prescription? I never carried my regular glasses out of the house with me. Mind you, sunnies would only go back on inside if I was walking around searching for a shop or something particular in the aisles of the supermarket.

Let us know if you ever manage to get a rare sighting without the sunnies haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh thanks all!

I wonder where the hobby farm is, super jealous. I would love to see her decorate it. The Melbourne home is Uber modern but I bet she would do something gorgeous and country like for the farm.

Agree re the singing. Please stop. I preferred the rabbit food bowl posts.
*bouwl 😆

• Haha
Does anyone here follow melissajeanbabies? She's done an anonymous Q&A and isn't holding back. She's usually very 🤐 when it comes to her husbands ex. I've only seen her say anything once before, maybe a few years ago, and she was very polite that time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The kids were not exactly dressed for it either . did she not shop for wedding clobber and buy some photoshoot clothes then ?
The excitement in Kieara for getting a pair of shoes delivered on next day delivery was unreal. Is that not a thing in Australia ? She got new trainers and had to go change because her pink jumper didnt match the white and blue trainers (even though she had pale jeans on) She had to put a blue jumper on - seriously has no fashion sense. She can wear a dress or an active wear set but clueless on how to throw an outfit together,

its hard to keep momentum in this thread. I am answering a particular comment and then other people are having a conversation about others and I have no idea who they are referring to or how to keep up.
How do vloggers get their own threads?

Can someone create a thread for aussiemumvlogger / keiara moore. Considering she uploads to YouTube 4 times a week I feel she needs her own 😆

Who can do this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I haven't looked at Melissa Jean Babies in ages but that is some HUGE stuff she is posting! How long as she been with him? I wonder what did happen with them, how many kids does he have? I feel very invested already lol

Last edited:
Does anyone here follow melissajeanbabies? She's done an anonymous Q&A and isn't holding back. She's usually very 🤐 when it comes to her husbands ex. I've only seen her say anything once before, maybe a few years ago, and she was very polite that time.
Wow! She’s getting nasty. This is very petty. Keep it offline.

No idea who these people are but when kids ( ?courts) are involved to me this is a no no.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.