Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like her much either but I had enjoyed watching her work it out as a single mum and how she managed her last BF with her boys. But all that completely changed for this guy.

I also agree her ex-husband must have been very controlling.
The whole 'I'm looking into safer sports'

Shuttttup. He wants to fight. Simple.

All about her.

She is nuts.

Reactions: 7
Ruby Tuesday Matthews is launching her first drop of robes tonight… guess how much a robe costs? $349 😳
No offence but the 2 colours she’s releasing aren’t particularly breathtaking- the red and green colours just look dull and odd

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ruby Tuesday Matthews is launching her first drop of robes tonight… guess how much a robe costs? $349 😳
No offence but the 2 colours she’s releasing aren’t particularly breathtaking- the red and green colours just look dull and odd
They wouldn’t look out of place in a nursing home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugly and expensive 😳

Also only “one size fits all” and modelled up to a size 16 🥴

Jessiika Wilson will be allllll over this though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spotted Candace Barber at the zoo today, she went up and pashed her husband randomly lol.
Good times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ugly and expensive 😳

Also only “one size fits all” and modelled up to a size 16 🥴

Jessiika Wilson will be allllll over this though!
Was about to say this! Jess the dropkick and her weird obsession! Just to hopefully get a shoutout from literally a nobody.

Reach for the stars Jessiika!

Reactions: 5
Tara Pavlovic diagnosed with PND and anxiety and so over her husband being in Europe at this wedding.

Poor tara.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Tara Pavlovic diagnosed with PND and anxiety and so over her husband being in Europe at this wedding.

Poor tara.
I really feel for her. I find her so relatable and likeable- parenting and pregnancy is a hard gig especially if your partner is flouncing around Europe. I'm glad she's been diagnosed and started medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Poor tara.
I really hope he steps up when the baby he born. I have a 10 month old and 3 year old and I found it (and still do) really tough.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely shocked he’s still in Europe 😯😯 it’s been weeks! I wonder what her cousin thinks of him!

Reactions: 4
Of course Kylie and bogan tat face had to go to hospital lol. It was a small benign bump to the head. What do you expect when you enter a cage to punch another bogan? What a stupid bloody sport. tit example for her kids. You can do plenty of sports that don’t include bashing people. What does old mate do for work? My guess is Centrelink lol.

Ps the dick must be good cos she’s forgotten everything she’s ever preached about before and it will come crashing around her soon. Her ex husband had a wandering dick.

Reactions: 16
I think Tara was diagnosed early in the pregnancy. Makes it worse for him to take off IMO knowing she had the anxiety and depression plus the SPD.

Reactions: 10
I really hope he steps up when the baby he born. I have a 10 month old and 3 year old and I found it (and still do) really tough.
Yes, I have a 3 year old and 11 month old with a hubby who works long hours, and I’ve found it tough! My kids are gorgeous but both in high physical needs phases still.

Reactions: 1

Poor tara.
my heart 😭 i was thinking about her the other day. i did wonder when she said ‘i just can’t stop crying over this’ (or words to that effect) if there was something deeper happening. he sounds like a real piece of tit. i hope she’s got support in place. poor thing 😢 i had antenatal depression & it was crippling, really feel for her

Spotted Candace Barber at the zoo today, she went up and pashed her husband randomly lol.
Good times.
NOOOO 😂😂😂😂 omg. yuck. i wonder if they still have lice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can confirm that if my husband took off on a trip leaving me with toddler and also pregnant he would not have a wife when he came back. I think it’s absolutely disgusting what he’s done to her and it really does show his true colours. No regard for his wife, his toddler or his unborn baby.

Reactions: 28
Right?! I’d lose my tit and would regret that idea if I had anger and resentment issues like she does. I find her “work” is nothing but a load of BS when she pretends that what she does is legit. No surprise when she’s an antivaxxer/ “I hate the matrix” muppet. She’s trying way too hard to be relevant to make money off women’s vulnerabilities. She’s no different to preachy Nadine Muller, I’m honestly embarrassed for their husband and kids that they call this their “calling.”

From Courtney McCarty’s stories it sounds like she’s aspiring to live in the van full time? Why is this aspirational? Living in a cramped van with 2 kids and doing “client calls” from a cramped kitchen/bench sounds like hell 🤪
Had a stalk of old mates profile, he has an @ of some business on his bio? Hope I’m not wrong but his post captions seem actually positive and down to earth. Hope for the boys sake they have a decent shot at having a healthy functional relationship. And I hope he reigns in her toxic controlling, co-dependant traits.

Of course Kylie and bogan tat face had to go to hospital lol. It was a small benign bump to the head. What do you expect when you enter a cage to punch another bogan? What a stupid bloody sport. tit example for her kids. You can do plenty of sports that don’t include bashing people. What does old mate do for work? My guess is Centrelink lol.

Ps the dick must be good cos she’s forgotten everything she’s ever preached about before and it will come crashing around her soon. Her ex husband had a wandering dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.