Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HA, R will just stand at the bottom of the stairs and scream out to them 😂😂😂and then wake the whole house up, or climb over the gate… she is 3 not 1

Reactions: 4
The baby gate idea… R isn’t an animal that needs to be caged in. Ffs.
She’s three years old, sometimes their sleep is disturbed, and she probably doesn’t understand why everyone in her house is sleeping in pairs, and she has to sleep all alone. Poor thing.

Reactions: 7
The baby gate idea… R isn’t an animal that needs to be caged in. Ffs.
She’s three years old, sometimes their sleep is disturbed, and she probably doesn’t understand why everyone in her house is sleeping in pairs, and she has to sleep all alone. Poor thing.
And her parents would seem so bloody far away too! Feeling so alone downstairs 😞

Reactions: 2
You can tell she’s getting negative responses when she drops the old “I’m not looking for advice “. Maybe even her minions are scratching their heads at this.
Baby gate ffs. She’ll be over that in two seconds.

Reactions: 5
Man I have a maltese shih tzu and even she can clear a baby gate in .05 of a second 😆

I was watching one of her old vlogs (just as she fell pregnant with Reegy back when she was still normal & relatable) and in the vlog she mentioned M was up at 4am so they were all up n ready for the day 😳

I’m not a perfect parent but can absolutely hand in heart say iv never allowed my kids to be awake at the ungodly hour… if they were to wake anytime prior to 6am they were put back to bed / sleep!

Reactions: 11
Man I have a maltese shih tzu and even she can clear a baby gate in .05 of a second 😆

I was watching one of her old vlogs (just as she fell pregnant with Reegy back when she was still normal & relatable) and in the vlog she mentioned M was up at 4am so they were all up n ready for the day 😳

I’m not a perfect parent but can absolutely hand in heart say iv never allowed my kids to be awake at the ungodly hour… if they were to wake anytime prior to 6am they were put back to bed / sleep!
That's her normal mila has been awake every morning at 4am since she was BORN, hence the massive bags under her eyes i swear her kids have never had full night sleep since they've been born, 7-7pm is normal anything earlier is too early. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Recording the podcast in Brisbane is stupid because there are so many podcast studios on the Gold Coast they could use.

also, the podcast is not profitable, why keep doing it and spending hundreds in accomodation?

if it was me I’d just record it at one of their houses and wait until it becomes profitable. Which it won’t but lol.

Why’s she waiting till next week for the gate?
What is Kurt going to do about Reegygirl for the nights she’s away?

When is he allowed to have a full nights sleep considering he is the primary parent?

Reactions: 4
Recording the podcast in Brisbane is stupid because there are so many podcast studios on the Gold Coast they could use.

also, the podcast is not profitable, why keep doing it and spending hundreds in accomodation?

if it was me I’d just record it at one of their houses and wait until it becomes profitable. Which it won’t but lol.
I was hoping this podcast would be an epic fail. Is it actually do you know?

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
W

I can't see why they can't take it turns doing it at each others house, i could not imgine spending that much time and wasting money on something and not earning anything from it. Her and kurt had fkn podcast which they recorded from their bedroom, and it sounded perfectly fine.. just excuse to get away from the kids.

Reactions: 6
This reeeeally shits me. Also walking around barefoot at the shops again. Surprise surprise 🤦🏻‍♀️
yeah i noticed that too. Just dont expect anything different now.
I will bet you all I have that people will look at Regan and in Meiaras self absorbed brain will think they are staring with utter admiration

Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog and I'm honestly gobsmacked that R gets a massive bed and poor M is on a bed with her brother after expressing she doesn't want him in her space anymore. Blows my mind the lack of logical thinking behind it.

Reactions: 14
I totally understand siblings sharing rooms when the home is smaller or when the kids are younger but when your almost 8 year old is expressing she DOES NOT WANT TO SHARE A ROOM any longer and you have TWO OTHER SPARE ROOMS then split your kids up
It might take a few nights adjustment but I bet M & L will love their own rooms all decked out nicely with things they love
Clear the rubbish tip of crap out of one of your spare rooms and let L & M have their own spaces

Poor R looks like a Fckn homeless scruff with her hair in an outta control knot and no shoes
Bet M was thrown in her usual scabby tracky dacks to while mums makeup, hair and outfit were perfectly done

it makes me sad she doesn’t take pride in her kids
I really enjoy dressing my kids nicely

Reactions: 7
Why would they not get kid specific bedding?? Even if it’s a queen there’s so many cute prints at spotlight, Adairs, etc that would actually make it feel like a little girls room. Hell she’s made enough money off her crappy alibaba clothes, hire a damn designer that will take into consideration what the kids actually want! Most other parents make their kids rooms their first priority, decking out the walls and cute storage, a nice rug, all before doing their own bedrooms ( lol myself very much included there), she is such a self centred twit, she would have been better to never have kids in the first place.

I even noticed in the vlog that she has Regan on the edge of the bed instead of the middle, like why? Is regans dad only allowed to be next to regans dads gf? Cmon spesh

• Haha
Why would they not get kid specific bedding?? Even if it’s a queen there’s so many cute prints at spotlight, Adairs, etc that would actually make it feel like a little girls room. Hell she’s made enough money off her crappy alibaba clothes, hire a damn designer that will take into consideration what the kids actually want! Most other parents make their kids rooms their first priority, decking out the walls and cute storage, a nice rug, all before doing their own bedrooms ( lol myself very much included there), she is such a self centred twit, she would have been better to never have kids in the first place.

I even noticed in the vlog that she has Regan on the edge of the bed instead of the middle, like why? Is regans dad only allowed to be next to regans dads gf? Cmon spesh
She literally has no idea…if it’s not coming from coles or Kmart it’s not happening…she really is a dumb bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot with the blazer and active wear and what is with this fire ball dance they do each time they have a slumber party

• Sick
Reactions: 6