Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the exciting news she talking bout on her story "Cad" is back, apparently we have all been asking for it ?
But its exclusive to Youtube
---

---

Reactions: 1
Their stupid podcast. KKAD
Lollol
Wtf. Can they 2 possibly have to say that they couldn't say on their dull boring vlogs

It will take them longer to set up the equipment than the actual longevity of the podcasts..they think a husband and wife just chatting is interesting to anyone?

Muppets

Reactions: 6
But we will get to hear about reverse cowgirl and sex toys and kids walking in, who doesn't want to listen will for sure look great having a sexy podcast at home and home schooling

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who is asking for kurt and keraia after dark, can't wait to hear all about her reverse cowgirl, packing her vibrator in her bag, snaking up stairs for naughty time while the kids are playing.. 🤦‍♀️ we already know what you do.. and we shouldn't know this 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wait. What?

Is staying at a hotel in Brissy every couple of weeks for the crappy ass podcast not a staycation?
Could you imagine if Kurt left her with the kids 4 times a year??? I don't think he ever has.. I feel like he doesn't have many friends left. His only time without her and kids seems to be the gym and the occasional surf which she always makes sure to report on so her insta followers know what a cool, giving wife she is.

Could you imagine if Kurt left her with the kids 4 times a year??? I don't think he ever has.. I feel like he doesn't have many friends left. His only time without her and kids seems to be the gym and the occasional surf which she always makes sure to report on so her insta followers know what a cool, giving wife she is.
He’s got no friends because he told them he was leaving a perfectly paid job to pack dresses and wear matching family fabrics 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kurt is such a cuck.

he is completely under her thumb and they are both horrible parents because he allows Meiara to destroy their family.

if he had any balls, he would put his foot down and get their family back in order. He would return to work, Meiara would get a normal job, and their family would all be in therapy. Vlogging would stop and the kids privacy and autonomy would be at the forefront of every decision.

Reactions: 10
Farrrrk that wouldn’t go down well at all would it

Reactions: 2
Can someone listen to their KKAD ep and give us all the short version lol
There was a section about their highs and lows of the week. K’s low was about the hate she got about R and toilet training. Kurt’s was Mila’s bullying and the motions of that. Shows where her priorities lie really and demonstrates she’s #1 in her world. 🤷🏼‍♀️

KKAD EP 1

* it’s ’after Dark’ but the room was well lit like it was daytime
* no one actually asked for this podcast to come back, it was Meiaras idea
* Kurt was going to go back to tafe to study personal training because he loves everything health and fitness (as you can tell by his sexy physique), but the class was full so he couldnt - so the time he would have spent studying is now being used to record this podcast.
* Kurt has no idea how to string coherent sentences together, if he says anything and struggles she will cut in and speak over him or talk for him
* Meiara asked him what the podcast will be about, he said ‘dirty’. She then said no it will be ‘parenthood, intimacy and issues we are going through’
* meiara doesn’t just listen to podcasts on YouTube she watches them, she puts it on her pram and watches it…. (Yes ignore your children so you can do that)
* segments - would you rather, something I’m nailing this week, what have been your highs and lows of the week
* riveting conversation about seasoning on Kurt’s steak
* the low of Meiaras week was dealing with judgemental comments on her recent vlog anout Reegy gals toilet training. Apparently she’s different, she’s not doing anything bad, life’s different.
* another mention of Kurt’s steak being a high of his week

I’ve made it to 9.20 in and can safely say it’s boring as batshit, Kurt can’t speak without her cutting him off and undermining anything he’s said. I’ll finish the next 10 mins when I get some braincells back after a sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
KKAD EP 1

* it’s ’after Dark’ but the room was well lit like it was daytime
* no one actually asked for this podcast to come back, it was Meiaras idea
* Kurt was going to go back to tafe to study personal training because he loves everything health and fitness (as you can tell by his sexy physique), but the class was full so he couldnt - so the time he would have spent studying is now being used to record this podcast.
* Kurt has no idea how to string coherent sentences together, if he says anything and struggles she will cut in and speak over him or talk for him
* Meiara asked him what the podcast will be about, he said ‘dirty’. She then said no it will be ‘parenthood, intimacy and issues we are going through’
* meiara doesn’t just listen to podcasts on YouTube she watches them, she puts it on her pram and watches it…. (Yes ignore your children so you can do that)
* segments - would you rather, something I’m nailing this week, what have been your highs and lows of the week
* riveting conversation about seasoning on Kurt’s steak
* the low of Meiaras week was dealing with judgemental comments on her recent vlog anout Reegy gals toilet training. Apparently she’s different, she’s not doing anything bad, life’s different.
* another mention of Kurt’s steak being a high of his week

I’ve made it to 9.20 in and can safely say it’s boring as batshit, Kurt can’t speak without her cutting him off and undermining anything he’s said. I’ll finish the next 10 mins when I get some braincells back after a sleep.
You won’t have to endure it for long. MEiara hyper fixates on new hobbies every month and then drops all interest

Reactions: 2
That dance class looked like Meiara and a bunch of kids
Total Monica Geller vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6