Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what they wear I can't deal with 2 grown women being matchy matchy.
What are they thinking? It's a podcast. They could do it in their pyjamas and no one would ever know.
Same as having to have an overnight to do it.
Surely the money they spend on it along with dinners etc just offsets any money they may be bringing in from it.

Kurt and freddy should do this too. Take themselves to byron bay every Saturday /Sunday so they can have peace to focus on posting out their dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regardless of what they wear I can't deal with 2 grown women being matchy matchy.
What are they thinking? It's a podcast. They could do it in their pyjamas and no one would ever know.
Same as having to have an overnight to do it.
Surely the money they spend on it along with dinners etc just offsets any money they may be bringing in from it.

Kurt and freddy should do this too. Take themselves to byron bay every Saturday /Sunday so they can have peace to focus on posting out their dresses.
All tax deductible babe… and we all know a boys trip will never happen.

Reactions: 1
The porta cot in the hotel room and then the two sibling crush duo snuggling together in a big bed like when they are little little it's cute but are they watching what the parents do and think it's normal??

Reactions: 3
A portacot format 3 year old is beyond a joke. Is she just trying to prentend she has small kids to stay relatable.
You can tell she doesn't want regan to grow up, deep down she wants another baby but kurt won't have it, because he knows he'll be lumped with another child to look after and she won't do anything.. lol
---
A portacot format 3 year old is beyond a joke. Is she just trying to prentend she has small kids to stay relatable.
You can tell she doesn't want regan to grow up, deep down she wants another baby but kurt won't have it, because he knows he'll be lumped with another child to look after and she won't do anything.. lol

Reactions: 2
---

The one and only reason she'd want another baby would be in the hopes she'd have another "problematic" pregnancy which amounted to absolutely nothing at all, that she could exploit for views on youtube. When the drama with her Regan pregnancy happened... that was when the penny dropped for me!

Reactions: 7
Yes that's exactly right, to her a pregnancy is just another opportunity to make content and dramatise everything, i also had placenta previa in my 2nd pregnancy it can cause lots of complications but other than the rest and everything single she'd make into a huge detail when sometimes there just normal pregnancy things.. drama queen and she loves it.

It looks like someone wrote ‘I LOVE DAD’ on the left and then mum was written later as an afterthought 😂😂

IMG_9223.jpeg

• Haha
Regan had made a picture at nursery and was handing it over, Kurt took it and Regan snatched it back and gave it to Meiara.
Kurt says "I guess you have too much of me Reegz"

So he knows he is the main caregiver in that family. Kids don't need to treat him as they have his attention.

Best time and the most fun she had ever had with her kids - knocking on doors and running away. Riveting fun I say… yeah teach the kids to be brats. Well played head well played 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Best time and the most fun she had ever had with her kids - knocking on doors and running away. Riveting fun I say… yeah teach the kids to be brats. Well played head well played 🙄
Hold on… please don’t tell me they are knocking on peoples doors at the hotel and running off…

• Wow
Hold on… please don’t tell me they are knocking on peoples doors at the hotel and running off…
They were knocking on their friends door which had been organised with said friend but they were running the halls screeching and cackling. I'd be pissed if I paid money for a room and sat there listening to that at night.

just proves she has same mentality as a 10 year old
In her ficked up brain - Cool Fun Mum - Lucky kids

To onlookers - What is wrong with that woman.

Reactions: 7
They were knocking on their friends door which had been organised with said friend but they were running the halls screeching and cackling. I'd be pissed if I paid money for a room and sat there listening to that at night.
we stayed at the hotel recently and it was quite loud…. Granted we were located right on the pool area

I could not think of anything worse then hearing her horrific screeching and cackling while trying to have a nap or getting baby to sleep

makes me shudder just thinking about it
That’s what nightmares are made of.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
we stayed at the hotel recently and it was quite loud…. Granted we were located right on the pool area

I could not think of anything worse then hearing her horrific screeching and cackling while trying to have a nap or getting baby to sleep

makes me shudder just thinking about it
That’s what nightmares are made of.
And it was fairly late at night around 9-9:30. Could you imagine how they would react if someone was screeching cackling when they were trying to regan down.

Reactions: 6
And it was fairly late at night around 9-9:30. Could you imagine how they would react if someone was screeching cackling when they were trying to regan down.
Hearing her screeching cackle and baby talk any time of day would drive me insane