Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel of dim and dimmer eating food needs a trigger warning. The crunch crunch crunch and taking whilst they have food in their mouth… especially KEIARA, argggghhhhhhhhh!! Disgusting!!!!🤢 😖😵💫🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 4
My goodness! Another fake real - Kurt buys Mila flowers - all for content!! 🌻
Right

What kid wants flowers !
They want Robux ..or sweets
Kurt's wife is just clueless to his kids

Her cooing over the kids acting like a couple is not cute and now Mila is getting flowers as a treat.
Don't ever forget the slow dance Mila and Lincoln were doing in some club and Milas pulling Lincoln in saying "Kiss Me"

That is not normal.
Thankfully Lincoln was not having any of it or God knows what we would've saw.

And this idiot is laughing filming it and putting it on the internet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What the actual fark is that head wearing to the cat Cafe 🤣🤣 clipcloppinground 🤭🤭 omg soooo cringe....why do they have to go together everywhere, if little Lincy Dincy didn't want to go, why couldn't he go with Durty Kurty and do something else....gaaawwwwddd there losers 🙄😳🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good to see she had her evening gown and heels on for all the pussy at the cafe

Also, can someone please tell her she’s doing her claw clip wrong smh

Nice to see M still hasn’t got some trackies that fit her. Still the same nasty ass ones from last season that are now 2 inches to short

• Wow
Reactions: 6
IMG_3165.jpeg

Yep the skintight backless dress and heels was certainly a narcissistic choice for the cat cafe followed by going to a car show.

2 events where dressing down is basically required.

Also during the vlog there’s multiple times where they are walking and you can hear a grating/clopping sound in the background which I thought was Regan wearing like plastic kids shoes but no…. It’s Meiara in her 2012 style high heels struggling to walk. It’s so loud in the vlog I don’t know how Kurt or someone doesn’t say to her to take the shoes off

the whole outfit just shows how insecure she is in herself

OMG!! She is taking on Clients for life coaching!!!
she just said this is her new project!!!
Would love to know how much ahe is charging!!
😂 they must need money! How pathetic of a life coach she would be! She is trying to be Ashy and have multiple income streams!

• Haha
***Certified Coach*** is now taking bookings. What the actual duck. Reads some books and this qualifies her now to practice. God I hope any vulnerable followers of hers don’t get sucked into this. Be interesting to see what she is going to charge.

• Wow
Here is some info ..
This makes me furious because some dumb young woman is probably going to pay $$$ and get dribble for guidance. Spesh has NO idea about the real world outside her bubble. She has extremely limited knowledge of the complexities of mental health. I can just image her repeating... "just be grateful and happy. You have to repeat be happy to be happy. Love yourself in the mirror" etc

• Sad
OMG!! She is taking on Clients for life coaching!!!
she just said this is her new project!!!
Would love to know how much ahe is charging!!
😂 they must need money! How pathetic of a life coach she would be! She is trying to be Ashy and have multiple income streams!
Makes a mockery of those doing years of study at university. Couple of books and wham bam your a qualified professional now.
---
I have MORE info - i emailed just to get the prices!
What the actual duck!!!! Here was me thinking around $600 - thinking that would be ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Remember when she started her *LiFe CoAcHiNg* studies she said it was JUST for herself and she wasn’t going to do do it as a job 😆

She has so many up and down days herself with mental struggles she’s not qualified to help others!

I have said ALL ALONG it won’t be long before someone takes their life because these *life coaches* are not proper qualified professionals and they will end up getting sued

It’s such an absolute rort and such an insult to those that study to be in a number of professions to actually help people suffering mentally
---
Also $2500 A MONTH?!
Is she bleeping serious.

How much is everyone left over with each month after they pay for mortgage/rent, car, petrol, insurances, food shopping, savings ect? Especially single peeps….

Go back to your phone number bracelets and Temu clothes hun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well i hope no one with serious mental health issues pay for coaching, because your not actually going get any proper help and with someone who still struggles with their mental health she's is absolutely no one to be giving advice out. 😵💫 so much for doing this course just for herself..

Reactions: 5
Those prices for what you get is absolutely effed! So $2500 for only 120mins of one on one time in that whole month. Wow. I can't wait to hear the feedback, but also hoping when people see these prices they're like HELL NAH.
Also always surprises me how she wants to progress career wise yet old mate Kurt's out there selling ugly dresses for her. Yeh right! Makes total sense. Grow a set Kurt. You bloody cuck 🤡

• Haha
WE should all message her on her latest you tube messages! So no blocking and tell her how pathetic of a life coach she would be and the price is ridiculous etc
---
WE should all message her on her latest you tube messages! So no blocking and tell her how pathetic of a life coach she would be and the price is ridiculous etc
Shut it down like the bracelets! 😂😂so innocent followers dont get ripped off!!

Reactions: 2