Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That material she is wearing looks so cheap and nasty
You also can’t polish a turd. Even sleazy Kurty in a suit still looks like a dirt bag. They really do think they are high flying celebs don’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone pour me another shot of whiskey.....those feral hillbillies are out and about at the movies....oh my good lord 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I'd be pissed being in the cinema with her and the kids. Tell them to sit the F down. She's so irresponsible. Thinks it's sooo funny. No you clown, you look like a complete twit letting your kids go feral at the cinema where people have paid good money to sit quietly and watch a film 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screen shots of the tit show in the cinema please??

id be pissed off because it’s freaking expensive to go to the cinema to let alone have her feral filths running around

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the Goss on the "addiction"
Cutting out coffee and alcohol.
I haven't watched a vlog or listened to a podcast for months now.

In the newest reel they hid from Kurt at the mall, naturally he immediately found her because she was hiding in a photobooth 🤪 he knows if there’s a camera around of course Speshy is in front of it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the newest reel they hid from Kurt at the mall, naturally he immediately found her because she was hiding in a photobooth 🤪 he knows if there’s a camera around of course Speshy is in front of it
That and her high pitched witch cackling 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How pathetic is she seriously! All that stupidity for the sole purpose of an IG post, nothing more. Look all my IG followers, I’m a fun mum. No… you are embarrassing and pathetic

• Haha
her bleeping affirmations drive me nuts.

I for one certainly don't need them from her. NOTHING she says means one thing to me.

The moment where Meiara is opening her Mother’s Day gifts which includes a resistance band and Kurt loudly says “you gotta get that booty poppin’”

I mean I don’t disagree, just 2 minutes earlier and we saw the pancake ass jumping into the pool but Kurt just sexualises everything around the kids.

• Wow
The moment where Meiara is opening her Mother’s Day gifts which includes a resistance band and Kurt loudly says “you gotta get that booty poppin’”

I mean I don’t disagree, just 2 minutes earlier and we saw the pancake ass jumping into the pool but Kurt just sexualises everything around the kids.
Hes a pig and she's a pig, 2 pigs in a pod....I think 🙏

Wow congrats MEiara, 30 days without booze and coffee 👏👏 geez your just killing it at life aren't ya, you and your bs it just never stops 🤮🤮

• Heart