Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even the fck would she wear a gown to a Fckn cat cafe. That’s the sort of dress you wear to a winter wedding.
Not a cat cafe that’s going to stink of cat tit & piss and be covered in cat fur 😆
Let’s not forget to mention the heels 👠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Walking through the car show place clunking and scraping the heels along the concrete
She.must just irritate people wherever she goes.

I would feel so out of place if I was dolled up to the max on the daily.

Why do they think this is a good look. It doesn't even fit Meiara ! She just looks scrawny in it
And don't even get me started on her shoes

Is she wearing Kurt's old trainers 😂
They look so grubby and definitely too big for her.
I saw her at the car show. She looked so awkward walking in that outfit and yes her heels were bleeping annoying!!! They sounded like those plastic kids ones. Some of the outfits I saw yesterday baffled me but she took the cake! If only she out the effort into her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw her at the car show. She looked so awkward walking in that outfit and yes her heels were bleeping annoying!!! They sounded like those plastic kids ones. Some of the outfits I saw yesterday baffled me but she took the cake! If only she out the effort into her kids
I always love hearing about stories from the wild.
I think if I saw her/them I would follow them around for a bit just to take it all in. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always love hearing about stories from the wild.
I think if I saw her/them I would follow them around for a bit just to take it all in. Lol
I was dealing with my 2 year old and had lost my husband who had my phone so I couldn’t even get a video haha I doubt she would have lasted long there. She wouldn’t have had much attention on her.
I loved the photo she posted of Lincoln LEANING on a car for a photo…. Big no no…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What! And you didn’t race up to her, kiss her arse and ask for her autograph!? 😂
---
They can’t even give this crap away. Tell me again why someone would wear this 💩. Did they honestly think they would see people actually wearing a LER t shirt in the street 😂
DICKS!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It
What! And you didn’t race up to her, kiss her arse and ask for her autograph!? 😂
---
They can’t even give this crap away. Tell me again why someone would wear this 💩. Did they honestly think they would see people actually wearing a LER t shirt in the street 😂
DICKS!
s not even worth $9.80 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was dealing with my 2 year old and had lost my husband who had my phone so I couldn’t even get a video haha I doubt she would have lasted long there. She wouldn’t have had much attention on her.
I loved the photo she posted of Lincoln LEANING on a car for a photo…. Big no no…
I didn't even think of someone filming them, now that would be so good!

Her stories are such a yawn fest 😴 🙄
It's just always the same..some body of water with her kids running in and out of.

Reactions: 6
Her stories are such a yawn fest 😴 🙄
It's just always the same..some body of water with her kids running in and out of.
She's definitely posting less these days, and what she does post is the same thing on repeat
She's really has run out of content she's got nothing exciting or new happening.

Reactions: 6
She's definitely posting less these days, and what she does post is the same thing on repeat
She's really has run out of content she's got nothing exciting or new happening.
Probably time to pick a fight with a family member so she’s got some content hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly surprised she not doing a new business venture so she a can vlog the whole thing or creating drama 🤪😂
maybe she could bring back those really safe really affordable Kmart anal Brad bracelets with phone numbers *love easy regan*

• Haha
  • Sick
Mila's doing a POLM today on stage with the whole class!!!!

Why can't this freak do the basic act of speaking correctly. Not to mention she is already asking (telling) Mila if she is nervous and pushing all her anxiety on to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I swear the stories this morning are “leaning” into family drama? Talks about always having to protect her feminine self and keep herself safe over the years.

She's starting to make my skin crawl with all this goo goo talk.
Cannot believe she can't pronounce poEM 😂😂 wow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or a baby 🤪 guess she can always post another !! Thought we were pregnant!! Vlog 🙃
I'm so surprised she's not baiting something for views, she actually doing nothing she's such a flop.
---
maybe she could bring back those really safe really affordable Kmart anal Brad bracelets with phone numbers *love easy regan*
That business name takes me out everytime i hear it 🥴
---
Oh yeh of course mila is nervous to do her polm
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ when is she ever not nervous, when her mum constantly puts the idea in her head. Can't meiara please learn to talk properly.. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3