Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to giggle when she said she always poured a glass of wine when she cooking dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You do mean when you popped in that microwave meal donโ€™t you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow congrats MEiara, 30 days without booze and coffee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ geez your just killing it at life aren't ya, you and your bs it just never stops ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Yeah she has just changes to decaf coffee! Im sure there will be a big you tube vlog about it!!
she prob just doesnt want to drink alcohol because ashy doesnt!!!

Reactions: 3
She's turned into a carbon copy of Ashy, she doesn't drink caffeine because it makes her anxious,and now caffeine gives her anxiety..
and she only drink a glass of marscsto๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (mascato)when she's out with friends, so now she'll do the same.. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Shes so insufferable

I know. I mean what is that all about. Cutting out all dopamine hits

Why?
Because it makes you feel good naturally and not an influencer approved strategy ๐Ÿ˜‰
Cutting out the stuff that makes you feel tit sounds like a better strategy

I saw her story of her gloating that she came home from an event without having a drink.

I bet you they did not refrain from the dopamine hit of their few seconds of reverse cowgirl when they got home.
She just spews utter contradictory bullshit
All the time.

I also saw a snip where she said at the height of her parent drama she was drinking a bottle of wine a night
Is it perfectly legal to drink a bottle of wine and get up and drive first thing in the morning?

It's not here. I think you need 12 hours lapse before you can drive after that amount.
So drink driving your kids to school
Tut Tut ๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know. I mean what is that all about. Cutting out all dopamine hits

Why?
Because it makes you feel good naturally and not an influencer approved strategy ๐Ÿ˜‰
Cutting out the stuff that makes you feel tit sounds like a better strategy

I saw her story of her gloating that she came home from an event without having a drink.

I bet you they did not refrain from the dopamine hit of their few seconds of reverse cowgirl when they got home.
She just spews utter contradictory bullshit
All the time.

I also saw a snip where she said at the height of her parent drama she was drinking a bottle of wine a night
Is it perfectly legal to drink a bottle of wine and get up and drive first thing in the morning?

It's not here. I think you need 12 hours lapse before you can drive after that amount.
So drink driving your kids to school
Tut Tut ๐Ÿ˜
No she didnโ€™t drive Kurtโ€™s kids to school the next morning.

Kurt drove his own kids to school.

that lazy witch would never..

Reactions: 2
Gawwwdd I could slap that scrawny MEiara thing the way it sits there listening to Trashy like is fuking Ghandi or The Pope talking...dumb witch please grow up and glow somewhere else...your a moron ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 4
Gawwwdd I could slap that scrawny MEiara thing the way it sits there listening to Trashy like is fuking Ghandi or The Pope talking...dumb witch please grow up and glow somewhere else...your a moron ๐Ÿคฎ
What pisses me off the way they talk about body image. They can duck off. Especially MEiara! Donโ€™t they realize the triggers they can set off! - not me personally, but someone who is battling with self esteem and body weight issues I think itโ€™s an unrealistic for her to be even discussing this!

OMFG fuming so much right now......
Her IG showing the kids dancing in front of the TV while meanwhile the CAT is using the newly gifted couch as a scratching pole. Don't these people ever value anything they have. No wonder their house looks like trash!

And yes the kids dancing is as tragic as hers... but they are kids.... THEY have an excuse.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
OMFG fuming so much right now......
Her IG showing the kids dancing in front of the TV while meanwhile the CAT is using the newly gifted couch as a scratching pole. Don't these people ever value anything they have. No wonder their house looks like trash!

And yes the kids dancing is as tragic as hers... but they are kids.... THEY have an excuse.
Those brats will do anything to hear that cackling witch mother ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

And this why you canโ€™t have nice things MEiaraโ€ฆ cat clawing at your lounge suite and laughing at kids jumping on your lounge or the while you and your stupid cackle film the process. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Reactions: 9
I wonder if EMMA Matress responded to the person who contacted them about old mate trying to make a profit off her gifted mattresses

Reactions: 4
And this why you canโ€™t have nice things MEiaraโ€ฆ cat clawing at your lounge suite and laughing at kids jumping on your lounge or the while you and your stupid cackle film the process. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
Right?
"๐Ÿคฃ cat looks like it's dancing too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚"

No dumbass your cat is destroying your sofa

How is any of that a laugh out loud scenario
Kids are dancing..that's a smile an eyeroll and a few words of encouragement..not pissing yourself laughing funny

Lincoln looks like he took a big stretch.
With any luck his clothes will start to fit him

• Haha
Farrrrrk now her 3 gremlins also do that annoying as fck GOOD MOOOOOORNINGGGG

Fck living next to that tit.

• Haha
The amount of vomit in my mouth I have from watching that dumb witch say goodbye to those kids๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ yuk they are so fake and pathetic to just like that dumb witch of a thing...like seriously you self indulgent mole you went on a holiday, not to Iraq.

• Sick
Reactions: 7