Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy Bines is closing baseline (to focus on her health)

Do we think Speshy will follow suit with LERRR she tends to do everything Ashy does

Gotta admit I like it better than the blonde. She now needs to cut it 3-4 inches.

Durty Kitty won’t be happy that his blonde show wife is gone.

Reactions: 2
I'm so surprised she's not baiting something for views, she actually doing nothing she's such a flop.
---

That business name takes me out everytime i hear it 🥴
---
Oh yeh of course mila is nervous to do her polm
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ when is she ever not nervous, when her mum constantly puts the idea in her head. Can't meiara please learn to talk properly.. 🥴
Who has easy for their middle name? Meiara? 😂😂😂
---
She boxed it red first so it doesn't turn green, then brown. I dunno what to think of it 😂
She looks 40

I'm surprised that box dye didn't melt the three remaining strands of hair off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She boxed it red first so it doesn't turn green, then brown. I dunno what to think of it 😂
Did she forget she forget she was allergic to box dyes - just bumps her gums with any old story

And shut down LER and end her modelling career

She used to have a modelling portfolio, I would bet my bottom dollar she actually thinks, I always knew i would be a model

Reactions: 4
The fact it was with box dye 🤢 and she wonders why her hair is so cooked.
Trying to copy Indy Clinton but she actually got it done properly.
And now this morning going on about how her hair already feels thicker and fuller..... she is so delulu.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t even notice her new hair colour because my eyes were just drawn to state of those bloody drawers…. At least we can’t see a big box of condoms this time.

Also… I am sure she has said multiple times that she’s allergic to box dyes that’s why she had to be blonde 🤔

Reactions: 2
She posted a reel dying her hair and did mention she gets an allergy to box dyes, I actually don't mind the hair but wish she just went to a salon herself but I guess she's just being real and raw with us guyssss.
Needs a proper cut and she will be able to match her extensions easier now.
Kurt's going to be missing his meter maid blondey but maybe he is down for this new dark hair baddie

Maybe she can’t afford a proper hairdresser, considering she doesn’t clothe her kids properly or put them in any after school activities

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who knew dying your hair darker made your hair fuller and thicker..

She will be a self certified trichologist now.

And who is she kidding..when she was blonde she washed her hair everyday..
What a lie ..

Her reel showing Kurt her hair 😂😂😂
He hated it, she’s like “is it better?” And he replied haphazardly with “I like it” followed by his typical nonsense about getting herself into a bikini so he can objectify her body. Such a pig

• Wow
Reactions: 7