Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Botox is probably just wearing off a slight bit quicker on one side lol

and yes she definitely has Botox, you can see how much movement and creases her face had in older videos (not shaming creases… we allllll have them)
And also not shaming Botox / filler because I know loads of ladies get it nowadays

I don't believe she makes 6 figures omitting LER

This year could have saw her hit those figures but that is not a reliable set figure

Her YouTube channel is very low earner considering how long she has had the channel and been so active on it.

Their journals would have made them a small fortune each

But I think that's a novelty that not many will come back for next year unless they get new followers and they fall for it again.

Reactions: 3
100000 for the two of them is not that great. Do you think they still have staff. There doesn’t seem to be anyone around or being mentioned lately. Kurt the moron should have stuck to plumbing and she could have done this as a side hustle and they would be doing well. Though that couldn’t work as Special K could never handle the kids on her own in between cold plunges, saunas, me time, plastering on make up, reading, painting by numbers, breathing 🤣I am sure I have left something out. Kurt sold his soul to pander to her whims.

Reactions: 6
100000 for the two of them is not that great. Do you think they still have staff. There doesn’t seem to be anyone around or being mentioned lately. Kurt the moron should have stuck to plumbing and she could have done this as a side hustle and they would be doing well. Though that couldn’t work as Special K could never handle the kids on her own in between cold plunges, saunas, me time, plastering on make up, reading, painting by numbers, breathing 🤣I am sure I have left something out. Kurt sold his soul to pander to her whims.
Exactly, if she was smart, she would have supported Kurt working as a plumber and he could be making $200k a year easily. Trades are so expensive now.

But that doesn’t fit the narcissist agenda.

Reactions: 1
Films her and just laughs. How about be a parent and redirect her, tell her to put them in her colouring books only or something. Not stick them all over the furniture etc. She's such a lazy fk 😡

Attachments

Films her and just laughs. How about be a parent and redirect her, tell her to put them in her colouring books only or something. Not stick them all over the furniture etc. She's such a lazy fk 😡
I'd go ape tit if my kids did this, once those stickers have been stuck on a surface for awhile there hard to get off. You don't just give your kids stickers and don't give them a note book.. what an idiot.

Reactions: 2
I'd go ape tit if my kids did this, once those stickers have been stuck on a surface for awhile there hard to get off. You don't just give your kids stickers and don't give them a note book.. what an idiot.
yes I was about to say they are a witch to pick off

no wonder the furniture in their rooms and fridge is covered in stickers

As we wrap up another week, I hope all my fellow Tattlers listened to MEiara and took time for yourselves -
hour in the morning just to do your full faced makeup
Walk along the beach
Gym session
Breath work
Sauna session
Reading a self help book
Spent hours posting tit on IG
Microwave meals instead of cooking
Another walk
Tapped into your female energy
Laid in bed “working”
And this is just in one day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
As we wrap up another week, I hope all my fellow Tattlers listened to MEiara and took time for yourselves -
Walk along the beach
Gym session
Breath work
Sauna session
Reading a self help book
Another walk
Laid in bed “working”
All of this and she still whinges she has no time to herself

Walk along the beach
Gym session
Breath work
Sauna session
Reading a self help book
Another walk
Laid in bed “working”
She has seriously lost touch with any sense of reality

Her latest vlog saying Durt has an addiction, do we think she’s referring to sex or booze? 😂😂

Says they’re cutting out dopamine hits for 30days, what’s the bet they’re still reverse cowgirling every night.

• Sick
Walk along the beach
Gym session
Breath work
Sauna session
Reading a self help book
Another walk
Laid in bed “working”
Yes but you don't understand.

She takes her camera with her for all those "tasks"

Therefore it is work.

So she never gets time to herself.

This is her, working away providing for her husband and his children.

It must be such a bizarre world t9 grow up in for those kids.

Reactions: 2