Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been off for literal months now! She did a paid post for a brand and it was pictured like this in the video all the way back then, I’m pretty sure it’s Lincoln’s seat 😭
Surely this has to be a major safety hazard!

Reactions: 2
Why do they have to do the pick ups and drop off's together. Why can't one stay back and do the work if their complaining out being short of time ??.

Reactions: 8
Surely this has to be a major safety hazard!
And also so uncomfortable for him having to sit in that! I don't think that would be legal, she's actually the worst. Imagine how hard he would hit his head on the side in a collision without the cover on

Reactions: 3
And also so uncomfortable for him having to sit in that! I don't think that would be legal, she's actually the worst. Imagine how hard he would hit his head on the side in a collision without the cover on
She really needs to be called out for it. I agree with all of the above.

Reactions: 5
Has he actually been in the car seat with it off?
Maybe… just maybeeeee the grotts are washing the cover for a second time in its life 😆

oh dear poor princess has been slaving in the kitchen cooking a roast AND cookies today.
I think she needs to take off the rest of the week and lean into herself so she can recuperate.

She really deserves it, she has actually outdone herself. She will milk this ALL fkn week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a screen shot in the thread with him in it

---
Here it is so it’s been at least a month
noooo Fckn way 🤯

poor bloody kid!

what in the actual fuckery?!
even if the cover is broken… those boster style seats aren’t terribly expensive

so… people get in trouble for posting videos on social media reckless driving ect … how about kids not being seated in a car correctly?

Reactions: 7
Gawwwdddd I'm so sick to death of listening to this witch and her vomit every morning🤮....you have a frantic day what a joke, you wouldn't know frantic if it hit you in the cans you dumb mole 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
You can actually see how fried her ends are of her fringe, she needs an actual hair dressing appointment. I wonder if she will let miller get a haircut now too it would thicken her hair so much for a good proper cut

Reactions: 2
Karate chicken bowl, so fkn hilarous....... NOT!
They are all pissing themselves about it this morning and that bleeping screech of a laugh of hers just does my head it. Its not even funny. They really have shallow lives.

Reactions: 5
So our MEiara has regained her love of “cooking” 😂
Makes overnight oats and some biscuits. I would say she has used that term very loosely. Recipe book incoming? 😂😂😂
---
Karate chicken bowl, so fkn hilarous....... NOT!
They are all pissing themselves about it this morning and that bleeping screech of a laugh of hers just does my head it. Its not even funny. They really have shallow lives.
How annoying was that!!!!!! 🤪

• Haha
Why is she still banging on about her brown hair! Whoopy dooooo!!! Is this meant to be some life changing experience for everyone!?

Why is she still banging on about her brown hair! Whoopy dooooo!!! Is this meant to be some life changing experience for everyone!?
I laughed so hard how the kids didn't even notice 😂😂 then Linky dink calling her out on the hair extensions 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new reel is so bleeping weird 😵💫
You talking bout the one where she is comparing her brats cuddling like a married couple?? Fuk yeh completely weird and a complete set up, just like the one on the beach.....such a family of fake fucks and faux set ups 🤮🤮🤮
---
What is it?
Her brats cuddling on the lounge like that dumb witch of a mother and durty kurty 🤮 it's sooooooooooo cringe, shock horror 🙄

Reactions: 8