Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why shes selling mattress
Apprenlty if she reckons their so amazing to sleep on, this is not only greedy but i would never consider buying one because she's obviously lying about good they are. 😒

I don't understand why shes selling mattress
Apprenlty if she reckons their so amazing to sleep on, this is not only greedy but i would never consider buying one because she's obviously lying about good they are. 😒
I actually refuse to buy products that *Influencers* promote
Emma… Esmi… You Foodz ect

it actually puts me off buying a product when influencers start advertising them.
It gives me the Ick.

Reactions: 9
To be fair I don't think she's completely lying about how good they are. She got gifted 2 singles as emma could see she had 2 children in single beds. Now the moron has gone and put them in the same bed, which is another gifted one, so has no need for the 2 singles. Her entire house is filled with gifted items, it baffles me. She lets things get so ratty, and waits until someone feels sorry for her. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's reached out to brands herself. She's a con

Reactions: 4
Hahaha .. i made it on a story!
To be fair I don't think she's completely lying about how good they are. She got gifted 2 singles as emma could see she had 2 children in single beds. Now the moron has gone and put them in the same bed, which is another gifted one, so has no need for the 2 singles. Her entire house is filled with gifted items, it baffles me. She lets things get so ratty, and waits until someone feels sorry for her. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's reached out to brands herself. She's a con
Yes but she could just donate to a charity! Or maybe they need the money so she can bug more books!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha .. i made it on a story!

Yes but she could just donate to a charity! Or maybe they need the money so she can bug more books!
I totally agree. She's money driven. That's why she doesn't prioritise her kids, mind you she wouldn't be where she is today if she didn't exploit the tit out of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I love (hate) the way this moron is preaching about taking things slow, doing things to make you happy. The average household doesn’t have a stay at home husband/partner looking after his kids because they are both working. She doesn’t have to make time she has the bleeping time! If she takes anymore time she will be unconscious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally agree. She's money driven. That's why she doesn't prioritise her kids, mind you she wouldn't be where she is today if she didn't exploit the tit out of them 🤦🏻‍♀️
bet she’s keen for winter to arrive so she can film her kids on the dunny again when they have the shits and spews

• Angry
  • Sick
Anyone else listened to the latest podcast where the podcast producer asks them questions…??
Keiara reckons she earns 6 figures NOT including Love Ellis rose and Grow and glow…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else listened to the latest podcast where the podcast producer asks them questions…??
Keiara reckons she earns 6 figures NOT including Love Ellis rose and Grow and glow…
Grow and glow isn’t profitable so that would be a $0.00

LER would be somewhat profitable but its profit has dropped in the past years. I think they would struggle to clear $50k in profit per year.

And then her $100k could be correct with one $10k brand deal a month and all the freebies she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Grow and glow isn’t profitable so that would be a $0.00

LER would be somewhat profitable but its profit has dropped in the past years. I think they would struggle to clear $50k in profit per year.

And then her $100k could be correct with one $10k brand deal a month and all the freebies she gets.
Would she really get $10K for one brand deal??
---
Would she really get $10K for one brand deal??
She must be writing to soooo many brands asking to do a deal!!

Arghh this girl annoys me! “Slow down when putting on my cream “,”slow down when doing my make up” if she slowed down any further I think she would be dead. Where and how does anyone with children , mind you she has 3, find the time to do a quarter of what she does. I feel like I’m watching some bad reality show as this “show” she puts on cannot be real. Who lives like this……. Maybe I’m jealous😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arghh this girl annoys me! “Slow down when putting on my cream “,”slow down when doing my make up” if she slowed down any further I think she would be dead. Where and how does anyone with children , mind you she has 3, find the time to do a quarter of what she does. I feel like I’m watching some bad reality show as this “show” she puts on cannot be real. Who lives like this……. Maybe I’m jealous😂
Kurt would be so used to looking after his kids most of the time now! And he prob doesnt care as he thinks about the s*x he will get later …

also in the podcast she talked about how she dramk a bottle of wine each night when going thru her hard times just prior to the wedding…

and also who remembers her failed attempt at the ‘braclet business?? She talked about how trolls made her close that down … 😂😂..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
L
Kurt would be so used to looking after his kids most of the time now! And he prob doesnt care as he thinks about the s*x he will get later …

also in the podcast she talked about how she dramk a bottle of wine each night when going thru her hard times just prior to the wedding…

and also who remembers her failed attempt at the ‘braclet business?? She talked about how trolls made her close that down … 😂😂..
Love Easy Regan I think she called that absolute flop 😆

the comments were not even trolly… it was literally an unsafe product for small children and atrociously over priced given you can buy $3 bead bracelet packs at Kmart and just do one yourself 😅

L

Love Easy Regan I think she called that absolute flop 😆

the comments were not even trolly… it was literally an unsafe product for small children and atrociously over priced given you can buy $3 bead bracelet packs at Kmart and just do one yourself 😅
Exactly! She couldnt admit that so she had to blame it on trolls and Ashy thought it was a good idea!!!! 😂

Another busy day.. I hope she gets some time later to tap into her feminine energy
Ooft!!
I know she goes on about how much she does bit I didn't totally understand the gravity of it at all. All that AND 3 children.

We should all post a Day in the Life list here.

Bet none of them would look like this morons.
And we just get on with it quite happily

It's incredibly sad that Kurt and his children are constantly hearing that she can't be around them too much as it's affecting her happiness.

• Wow