Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lincoln is such a cute little boy and could look so much better if he was put together properly.

I'm all for kids expressing themselves but when she allows him to leave the house with a football kit on thats about 3 sizes too big for him, with the top tucked in and the shorts pulled up to his chest and then he had a man's tie over it she is just setting him up for stares from.others
Yes..we all need to just accept each other. But he is learning, easily buy the same outfit in a smaller size, buy him a kids tie that might blend in (or hide the thing as I would do 😂, she could easily hide it in her laundry room and it will never be seen again )

No doubt when they are out and everyone is doing the double takes of this family, the dad and his kids like tramps and the dads wife walking around like she does, when people stare or double take she will feel they are admiring glances.
Totally delusional

I actually think Kurt puts zero resistance to her constant overnights away from home because he is glad to be shot of her for a while.
Could you imagine having to actually live with someone that immature and screechy

Reactions: 5
omfg the start of tonight's vlog....... a full 5mins + of her banging on about how good she is. I wanted to reach into the screen and slap her bleeping face. She is so bleeping narcissistic.
Her ass must be so jealous of all the tit that comes out of her bleeping mouth.
She is just a bleep.

Also on a recent vlog she said that Mila was journalling because she was just so over Lincoln and needed some time out and had to write down her feelings.
Well duck me if that isn't a sign to split them into different beds IF NOT bleeping ROOMS! She is the dumbest witch I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 5yo son woke up at 4am and was WIDE awake and trying to start his day. I would not let him get up and persisted until he fell back asleep. I cannot believe she lets her kids start the day that early, they must be wrecked by the time they go to school. It's the middle of the night. Their poor neighbours

Reactions: 9
My 5yo son woke up at 4am and was WIDE awake and trying to start his day. I would not let him get up and persisted until he fell back asleep. I cannot believe she lets her kids start the day that early, they must be wrecked by the time they go to school. It's the middle of the night. Their poor neighbours
It's her own fault because she teaches her kids to get up that early her kurt have always gotten at the ass crack of dawn and let the Kids just run the house, only in the last year she deicded she doesn't want them up, well you set bar low and she's struggling to change what she created.

She thinks it some kind of Supermum Achievement
When reality is it is very unfair to the kids.
What adult wants to go to bed at 8pm just so they can be up so early .
My nights were always busy once the kids were down, getting the laundry done AND put away, the house reset and their outfits looked out for the next day, ironed if necessary and then stay up as late as I could handle.just so I could get some time for me.
She doesn't do any of the above so crawls into bed at a

I am an early riser and my kids were early to bed. But they still.slept from 7pm-7/8am .

Reactions: 3
Imagine the horse tit its going to be babbling when it gets back from its 3 day retreat 🤮🤮 oh lord it will be this and that and this...but at the end of the day you will still be a self obsorbed moron with no brain, and a lazy lazy filthy grub 😃 no retreat can fix that up honey, or book or sunrise or sunset 🤔

Reactions: 6
Emma sleep has been told …
Good on you - any reply?

If I was her I would be donating it. So many people are in need. She received it for free, actually was in fact paid to take it - and then sells it 6 months later.

Shows how ugly she truly is.

Good on you - any reply?

If I was her I would be donating it. So many people are in need. She received it for free, actually was in fact paid to take it - and then sells it 6 months later.

Shows how ugly she truly is.
No reply yet i guess because its sunday - we should all tell this influencers page

Attachments

Reactions: 1