Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The situation is so weird with Sammy, everyone is there but Sammy. Sammy had breakfast with Steph and then Steph just pops on off to the baby shower. Where is the loyalty same goes with Gretty obviously there is beef soo pick a side ladies, they all just look two faced.
Agree it’s soooo weird and the fact they’re all trying to stay friends with each other isn’t going to work

Reactions: 5
Gretty knew exactly what she was doing when she posted that very unflattering photo 😂

This is the best 👏👏👏👏👏😂
Ashy is THE 👿 has Binedog ever had an original thought?

nice toilet paper dress Ashleigh. How does it feel being the mean girl?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That dress….perfect Halloween “Mummy” costume! It looks like scraps of bandages, pinned together.

Reactions: 6
Sammy posted this on her stories her own dig to Ashy😂😂😂😂

No show of Kiera Attending the Baby shower oh Kurty is sick you think her mum would look after the kids so she could go or the question is did she want to go in the first place

Heads up Sammy posted on her stories yesterday ask her a question she will posting the answers tonight on Insta

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
When she says the dress is “actual perfection” and follows it with “so me”
You’re not actual perfection, and the dress is awful. It sort of reminds me of that swan dress Bjork wore to an award show, put has been put through a paper shredder and someone has tried to stick it back together.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dress is horrific. Just as bad as Gretty’s bridesmaids “material draped over with maximum side boob” also made by Begitta

Reactions: 11
Sh
You’re not actual perfection, and the dress is awful. It sort of reminds me of that swan dress Bjork wore to an award show, put has been put through a paper shredder and someone has tried to stick it back together.
By saying that she is a Narcissist is all about her loves to be centre of attention loves the Limelight

• Haha
That dress is horrific. Just as bad as Gretty’s bridesmaids “material draped over with maximum side boob” also made by Begitta
Is this designer trolling Ashy? If so, bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wowsers, that dress is awful. Granted, her hair and make-up look nice...but the dress...bahahaha!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.