Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I actually bought some Breeze balm products a month or so ago for the first time mainly because she had distanced herself šŸ˜‚ the lip balms are okay, I quite like the bb cream.

Reactions: 6
The ways she writea def instead of definitely has irritated me as long as I can remember

Reactions: 5
The ways she writea def instead of definitely has irritated me as long as I can remember
she writes it like that because she canā€™t spell it. We would get all versions: ā€œDEFIANTLYā€ ā€œDEFINATALYā€ ā€œDEFENITLYā€ many others.

ā€¦.. a rats bum hole in her ad wording.
This is who people look to for advice and brands pay to advertise their product.
I just canā€™t.
Can call herself a ā€œrats bum holeā€ but donā€™t you dare comment on the size of her bump! Lmao sheā€™ll take it as a real insult.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay so my theory on Ashy and Sammy fiasco is this

1. Sammy obviously comes from a well educated wealthy family back in NZ who are also apart of breeze balm hence Sammy not needing Ashys backing.

2. Sammys sister comes across as a boss witch who doesn't take tit, I'm sure she saw through Ashys all about me attitude and the way she treated Sammy and become the catalyst in the friendship.

3. I remember when Ashy first ever was a thing and had a falling out with her friend Millie, millie had posted about Ashy ripping of her idea and copying her.I find it funny that Ashy doesn't just straight up mention they aren't friends and i think it's because she was the friend who got dumped

4. Gretty does this have a lot of support here to just leave her kids with like Ashy does, so she was probably no longer able to prioritise ashy like she wanted to be after Zane. If you look at all her friends now they all seem very superficial

Reactions: 5
Yes, I am very sure that Petra is the reason that sammy was able to finally see through ashy. Petty is a real boss that doesnā€™t take anyones crap so Iā€™m sure all the body shaming that ashy did to sammy made petty fume!

Reactions: 8
I also noticed the shift after petty moved to Australia. I also got the vibe that Nat and Ashy were being full mean girls.

Reactions: 8
Okay so my theory on Ashy and Sammy fiasco is this

1. Sammy obviously comes from a well educated wealthy family back in NZ who are also apart of breeze balm hence Sammy not needing Ashys backing.

2. Sammys sister comes across as a boss witch who doesn't take tit, I'm sure she saw through Ashys all about me attitude and the way she treated Sammy and become the catalyst in the friendship.

3. I remember when Ashy first ever was a thing and had a falling out with her friend Millie, millie had posted about Ashy ripping of her idea and copying her.I find it funny that Ashy doesn't just straight up mention they aren't friends and i think it's because she was the friend who got dumped

4. Gretty does this have a lot of support here to just leave her kids with like Ashy does, so she was probably no longer able to prioritise ashy like she wanted to be after Zane. If you look at all her friends now they all seem very superficial
Sorry, what do you mean by point 4 re Gretty?

I also noticed the shift after petty moved to Australia. I also got the vibe that Nat and Ashy were being full mean girls.
Nat is DEFINITELY a mean girl! I notice since everyone gave her tit about how cold she was acting towards onyx that she seems to have changed and seems to be showing more affection. About bloody time! You can tell her and ashy would spend most of their day bitching about other people

Reactions: 6
Yes, I am very sure that Petra is the reason that sammy was able to finally see through ashy. Petty is a real boss that doesnā€™t take anyones crap so Iā€™m sure all the body shaming that ashy did to sammy made petty fume!
Yep I agree! I quite like Petty. Doesnā€™t put up with crap and isnā€™t sucked in or consumed by social media. Actually has a life and a real job and qualificationsā€¦knows thereā€™s more to life than being a shifty influencer like Ashy and Gretty. I feel Sammy is sort of stuck in the middleā€¦sheā€™s not like ashy and Grettyā€¦and not like Petty. Just needs to figure her tit out and do her own thing.

Nat is DEFINITELY a mean girl! I notice since everyone gave her tit about how cold she was acting towards onyx that she seems to have changed and seems to be showing more affection. About bloody time! You can tell her and ashy would spend most of their day bitching about other people
Just like ashy and Gretty. Yet Gretty doesnā€™t like Nat so the three of them canā€™t witch together.
Gretty is a piece of work, and so self consumed.
I still donā€™t get why Gretty invited Nat to her hens party but not the wedding?

Reactions: 4
Someone commented on the lip balm post on Hideaway that they wished the lip balms were in a tube.

Give it time, she canā€™t copy EXACTLY what Sammy does straight up. Way too obvious then. Ashy is far too smart to let it look like she steals other peoples ideas šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The situation is so weird with Sammy, everyone is there but Sammy. Sammy had breakfast with Steph and then Steph just pops on off to the baby shower. Where is the loyalty same goes with Gretty obviously there is beef soo pick a side ladies, they all just look two faced.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.