Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Gretty and Eric’s closet on Eric’s stories this morning 🫣 Probably need to spend a bit less time on TikTok and more time putting things away properly…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Gretty and Eric’s closet on Eric’s stories this morning 🫣 Probably need to spend a bit less time on TikTok and more time putting things away properly…
Ha! That’s exactly what I was thinking. What a mess!!

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out, people will naturally want to support sammy. Ashy is not liked by many and I hope now that this is the final straw and people will really see just how evil and horrible she is. Sammy has absolutely unfollowed ashy but ashy is still following her but that will change soon. This is going to backfire on ashy
I will never support Ashy in any of her businesses again. She has straight up copied breeze balm and is even saying she will release in a tube soon. She is such a kniving person. I just got blocked on instagram for asking if everyone had to wear green to the baby shower. The reason I was blocked is because I didn't say 'hi' first.

What about Eric's other men's shirt brand he had. How does he just go into real estate. What qualifications does he have?

What about Eric's other men's shirt brand he had. How does he just go into real estate. What qualifications does he have?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who's patiently waiting for Sammy's Q & A?
Also surprisingly noonee gas asked where Sammy was on the baby shower post

Reactions: 1
Sammy and the toilet paper🧻👗

I am
Who's patiently waiting for Sammy's Q & A?
Also surprisingly noonee gas asked where Sammy was on the baby shower post
she said she would post the answers up last night

Pla
Playing dress ups too much for her TIKTOKS Can’t be bothered to put the clothes away
What a embarrassment showing your wardrobe like that for all and sundry to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
There was heaps of comments on grettys post about Sammy but looks like they’ve now been deleted

Reactions: 3
Ugh she does diff instead of different too. I'd forgotten about that - it also irritates me beyond reason 😂

I'm terrible at this, but idea for next thread name:
#3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, so she gets all the money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh she does diff instead of different too. I'd forgotten about that - it also irritates me beyond reason 😂
Again… that’s because she can’t spell different. She does it with FAV too. Everything is “My FAV”. Ok firstly it’s FAVE. And secondly it’s actually favorite.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed before they are actually pretty messy! Imagine prancing around in your lingerie in front of your two kids. I bet Z has taken some of the pics too!

Maybe they’re all doing a prayer for the baby, because they know what a tit show of a life with Trashy it’s going to be born in to!!?🤔😁

Also, are they in Ashy’s ugly warehouse office AGAIN?! I’m sure she uses that place for everything!!
What’s the bet she say so many people have commented on this space we are going to start renting it out for functions 😂 just wait !

Give some love ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s so beyond embarrassing and disgusting that Ashy is making lip balm after years of selling “female empowerment”, the squad, promoting breezebalm. I think this is one of the worst things she’s done after ripping people off and parking in a disabled car spot. Just when I thought I had seen it all. Does she actually have no shame?

Reactions: 10
Why is she so rude when replying back to people in the comments even if they are nice she is so bitchy and condescending. If you don’t like the comments turn them off, oh no can’t do that engagement will go down it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha she blocked me truth hurts huh Ashy? Aww no whatever will I do with out been able to see her post 😭 😂 ooooh I know I’ll go to one of the many other platforms she post on… she’s like a train wreak you can’t look away!
Why did she block you? lol

So.....if she "blocks" you...does that mean she loses a follower? Geeez, if that's the case, I'd ease up on the blocking, Ashy! Can't lose too many subs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.