Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay we made it to another thread. Great to have somewhere to chat Binedog & Co without the threat of lawyers.
Carry on 🤌🏻

Reactions: 8
I wonder what she is going to look like by the end of her pregnancy/breastfeeding since she isn’t going to be able to get her Botox and fillers or whatever she does to her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she is going to look like by the end of her pregnancy/breastfeeding since she isn’t going to be able to get her Botox and fillers or whatever she does to her face.
This is nasty of me but I hope she gets stretchmarks haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is soooo far into her eating disorder it’s scary. Notice how she never “binges” on actual naughty food? And anyone else notice since she can’t do her 2-3 hourly walks a day she’s stopped with the clean treats restricting herself even further because she can’t burn them off? So basically she has a smoothie for breakfast, fruit for snacks, half a chicken schnitzel and salad wrap for lunch and usually a huge salad for dinner. 🙃🙃🙃

This is nasty of me but I hope she gets stretchmarks haha
Especially because last pregnancy she banged on how her mum’s body oil prevented the stretch marks 🙄 that’s not how it works Ashy.

Always having to prove she’s eating!!

Meanwhile gretty is getting even skinnier!!!
I’ve noticed Gretty getting quite small! The stress of Rose & Hart probably wouldn’t have helped.

Reactions: 5
Especially because last pregnancy she banged on how her mum’s body oil prevented the stretch marks 🙄 that’s not how it works Ashy.

I’ve noticed Gretty getting quite small! The stress of Rose & Hart probably wouldn’t have helped.
I also noticed this but wasn’t sure! But actual… she’s had liposuction right?

Reactions: 2
Is it me or did she not look bigger in the 20 week comparison shots likes she is claiming to be???

Gretty has pretty much had everything done 🤪 including lipo - she DID not get her body From ashys plann

Reactions: 5
Gretty has pretty much had everything done 🤪 including lipo - she DID not get her body From ashys plann
Was going to say…. There is no way. Her legs don’t gain the fat again even when pregnant. Hahaha. Why would you just not admit to it so others don’t have unrealistic expectations 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Is it me or did she not look bigger in the 20 week comparison shots likes she is claiming to be???
No she didn’t. There was some very obvious belly pushing out!

Re: liposuction- I have no idea but if others are more well versed in lipo then I’ll take it!

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing!

Some very old pics of ashy and gretty, I’m all for plastic surgery - i actually don’t care but I still find it amusing that ashy will only eat **organic** but has her entire face filled 🤣🤣🤣
I’m trying to figure out what ashy has had done 🤔 its more than just botox an filler but can’t put my finger on it!! I find it funny she claims to be all natural!

Gretty looks the same except the obvious!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many more times we are going to hear about what people think I’m the baby is a girl and what people think it’s a boy? Do people really want to hear that constantly? Is that actually good content?

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many more times we are going to hear about what people think I’m the baby is a girl and what people think it’s a boy? Do people really want to hear that constantly? Is that actually good content?
It’s the only content ashy has at the moment - and she will milk that for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is soooo far into her eating disorder it’s scary. Notice how she never “binges” on actual naughty food? And anyone else notice since she can’t do her 2-3 hourly walks a day she’s stopped with the clean treats restricting herself even further because she can’t burn them off? So basically she has a smoothie for breakfast, fruit for snacks, half a chicken schnitzel and salad wrap for lunch and usually a huge salad for dinner. 🙃🙃🙃
Dont forget the corn fritters babes 😂

The thing I just cant get my head around is her being an inspiration for young women, It actually concerns me that people would think this is normal.

Oh nooo, not half a watermelon, bish plz.... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing!

I’m trying to figure out what ashy has had done 🤔 its more than just botox an filler but can’t put my finger on it!! I find it funny she claims to be all natural!

Gretty looks the same except the obvious!
I think she's had her lips done for sure as well!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.