Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sv12689982

Even if you had a 10/10 6 pack rig and an ass that doesn’t quit - picking up your kid from school dressed in a crop and short shorts is wildly inappropriate. It’d be like Steve rocking up with no shirt. No-one wants to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I'm terrible at this, but idea for next thread name:
#3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, so she gets all the money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sv12689982

Never forget that Ashy has worked harder than anyone ever in existence because she had a job peeling potatoes at 13. Like some Oliver Twist bullshit.

Also Taj is going to be one of those kids that is celebrated for getting lots of participation awards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Myfavouritecolourispink

I watched Ashy's baby name video for the LOL's. She kept referring to 3 letter names as 3 syllable names. "We love 3 syllable names, like Taj and Kai". Honestly, I'm embarrassed for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Omgggggg do people really care how much she sleeps or doesn’t sleep?!?!?! How on earth is she going to manage with a newborn?! I’m amazed that she’s managed to make a good living from all this nonsense. It’s embarrassing. She bangs on about being authentic, genuine, organic etc, but she’s none of those things. How long is it going to take for people to see through her bulls*it?! And, I totally believe in showing models of ALL sizes advertising brands, but why is she posting pictures of plus-size models in clothes that aren’t flattering in the slightest, and use pictures of them from awful angles, such as side-on etc?! The material looks so cheap and tacky and not good quality whatsoever. It looks so awful. So awful!
She’s an contrived mix of all fitness / health cliches on Instagram. Nothing on her is real. The way she talks, the questions she asks, it’s all boring filler nonsense. She never acknowledges anything real. She just jumps to any trend that’s happening and tries to capitalise on it. She doesn’t give anything authentic or transparent to her audience. At the worst it’s likely triggering to people who have history with her problematic ways and at best she offers absolutely nothing to the space. She’s not qualified in nutrition or I would I imagine barely a PT… she leeched onto the TTC community with her laughable and insensitive attempt to hijack it (taking a while to conceive does not mean you’re infertile).. love yourself - as long as you’ve got the fillers, boob job and Botox babes… and make sure you never eat anything solid- it’s packet mix squish balls and smoothies… yes just totally be authentic and set boundaries and be confident… but spend all your time fixated on making sure you have enough fake followers on a fuckin app, and spend hours sending passive aggressive replies or go radio silent for any form of legit or reasoned criticism. Ergh… well hope she enjoys selling her little packet mixes to a bunch of fuckin robots online … or the 20 people she hasn’t scammed yet

Reactions: 18

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Maybe I’m the odd one out here but it actually makes me NOT want to purchase from a brand who has sent items to an influencer

Reactions: 17

chemicality

Trashy blocked me on Insta because someone asked if she owned baseline or just promoted it… so I explained Baseline is owned by Culture Kings as a silent partner and Ashy promotes it. For some reason Trash bag wants that kept private.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

chemicality

1EB76880-F1E0-4997-9FEE-C5117266BC0D.jpeg

LMAO this isn’t me (which one of you is it though 😂???). Hahahah. “Don’t comment on people’s weight”… pretty sure you had a fair bit to say about Tess Holliday’s weight a while back there didn’t you Binedog? Hurts doesn’t it. So funny how she reacts to trolls like this every single time 😄😄😄

• Haha

chemicality

The ways she writea def instead of definitely has irritated me as long as I can remember
she writes it like that because she can’t spell it. We would get all versions: “DEFIANTLY” “DEFINATALY” “DEFENITLY” many others.

….. a rats bum hole in her ad wording.
This is who people look to for advice and brands pay to advertise their product.
I just can’t.
Can call herself a “rats bum hole” but don’t you dare comment on the size of her bump! Lmao she’ll take it as a real insult.

• Haha

Sv12689982

Steve wants this baby to be a girl so that when Ashy’s popularity dies off once and for all he’ll have another young female to exploit for money.

• Haha
  • Sick