Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sammy isn't following Ashy anymore. She isn't coming up on mine, can anyone confirm this? Just to make sure I'm seeing correctly.

Looks like sammy isn't following ashy...can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is what it's been about the whole time. Takes time to create products....ashy told Gretty, gretty told Sammy. Bam!!

Reactions: 3
Long time reader but I had to make an account for this reply from Sammy! I love how no BS she is about this. Ashy is so airy fairy in her response.. and worse yet putting it back on her followers for asking. I’m so glad Sammy has the balls to tell it like it is.

Reactions: 14
Long time reader but I had to make an account for this reply from Sammy! I love how no BS she is about this. Ashy is so airy fairy in her response.. and worse yet putting it back on her followers for asking. I’m so glad Sammy has the balls to tell it like it is.
Someone questioned gretty about it leaving the question unanswered. It's on her latest post.

Reactions: 2
Someone questioned gretty about it leaving the question unanswered. It's on her latest post.
If I was Gretty there’s no way I could stay friends with Ashy after what she’s done to Sammy. But I guess Gretty needs Ashy too much. She’d be nothing without Ashy. They’re both as bad as each other. Hopefully Sammy realises this herself.

Reactions: 8
If I was Gretty there’s no way I could stay friends with Ashy after what she’s done to Sammy. But I guess Gretty needs Ashy too much. She’d be nothing without Ashy. They’re both as bad as each other. Hopefully Sammy realises this herself.
There was a profile with like two followers (so probably Ashy or nats troll account) that commented on Sammy’s post earlier today that said something like as if you trash Ashy when you wouldn’t be anyone without her, and someone commented back saying Sammy probably didn’t expect to be stabbed in the back by her close friend and this person wrote back that they clearly haven’t been friends in like two years so there’s nothing wrong with her skincare line launching a lip balm

They are honestly so stupid. What’s concerning is that they don’t see how this is not how you treat friends.
At least Nat won’t have to worry about Ashy copying her business ideas. Not even Ashy is that dumb.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont get it- sammy as far as i can see hasnt trashed ashy-shes been very dignified in her response and its a bit harsh to say she wouldnt be anything without her. Im glad sammy is no longer her friend- why would you waste your energy on someone who has no empathy for others and stabs you in the back and copies your ideas. I believe What u put out into the universe will eventually come back to bite u on the arse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.