Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs pinching someone elses ideas again. In ashys words we all need to be kind honest authentic and support other womans businesses. How hypocritcal she is and how personal is this. I dont think hideaway ever sold its own lipbalm. - only sold breezebalm for a while.

Reactions: 6
What an actual low dog act for her to start selling lip balm and id bet my ass it’s the same formula as Sammy’s and she’ll make sure she does it a few dollars cheaper. She is such a piece of tit and I hate that this idiot is still an influencer

Reactions: 7
Ha! Great comment! Exclusive to hideaway.........! Hey Ashy, Stop stealing everyone else's ideas. Be original. No wonder Sammy doesn't want to be your friend anymore.

IMG_20220422_182852.jpg

Reactions: 5
When they say that everything is designed, formulated and hand made in-house…. Lol
EAA16F78-194F-484A-BDC9-C6FC2D3A98D3.jpeg

• Wow
Ha! Great comment! Exclusive to hideaway.........! Hey Ashy, Stop stealing everyone else's ideas. Be original. No wonder Sammy doesn't want to be your friend anymore.

View attachment 1212254
Comments been deleted now!! Sammy should launch some active wear. That is a honest b*tch move.. but she'll still sing the "I love supporting my GFs" song.. next she'll be launching sage sticks

Ooo sammy has unfollowed ashy... praying for the day she starts spilling tea!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hideaway doing Lip Balm now?? That’ll piss Sammy off. Or have they always sold lip balm?
Ohhh wow!!! No originally Sammy sold breeze balm through them back when it was ashy mum doing it all, This is definitely to piss Sammy off! and in all honestly imagine if Sammy went an brought out her own activewear it’s the same thing!! Actually I honestly hope Sammy does because I think it would be way better than baseline!!

Also had to mention hideaway constantly having sales so I don’t think it’s doing to well! I mean when it first started her whipped soap were $12.95 and then jumped $19.95? So greedy!!

Who gets a custom made baby shower dress 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out, people will naturally want to support sammy. Ashy is not liked by many and I hope now that this is the final straw and people will really see just how evil and horrible she is. Sammy has absolutely unfollowed ashy but ashy is still following her but that will change soon. This is going to backfire on ashy

Reactions: 7
It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out, people will naturally want to support sammy. Ashy is not liked by many and I hope now that this is the final straw and people will really see just how evil and horrible she is. Sammy has absolutely unfollowed ashy but ashy is still following her but that will change soon. This is going to backfire on ashy
One can only hope! What a cow.

Wow! Ashy even released hideaway lip balm on the same day Sammy was launching new product!! What a witch of a human to do this! Bet this is 100% the reason Sammy cut her off - she would have found out about this 6-12 months ago and decided enough was enough.
I really hope ashy is called out for this! Such a low act.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
One can only hope! What a cow.

Wow! Ashy even released hideaway lip balm on the same day Sammy was launching new product!! What a witch of a human to do this! Bet this is 100% the reason Sammy cut her off - she would have found out about this 6-12 months ago and decided enough was enough.
I really hope ashy is called out for this! Such a low act.
Oh yeah good point! They would have started working on it a few months back and that’s why things aren’t the same. The big question is I wonder who gretty will side with? Sammy is such a good friend to gretty. She babysits the kids for her when ashy has NEVER done anything like that for her.

There is no way gretty can be friends with both are this an if gretty does doesn’t say alot about her. Here holding some hope!

She’s such a tit human. I dunno how she sleeps at night. Probably why she doesn’t actually.
Ashy it’s not pregnancy insomnia, it’s your body telling you that you’re a tit human.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way gretty can be friends with both are this an if gretty does doesn’t say alot about her. Here holding some hope!
Gretty will choose Ashy because Ashy benefits her more.. although with the whole GRTL closure maybe it was something to do with Ashy and Steve and she will side with Sammy as a result?

Reactions: 2
Wow. Ashy and Steve are bleeping pieces of work, huh. How can anyone align themselves with those disgusting people? I’ll never purchase anything made by ‘their’ friends or people that advertises with them. I mean, I never did before 😂

The thing is people can see how they are so I doubt they have any real friends. People around them would be wise to sleep with one eye open. They’ll stab you in the back as soon as look at you to make a quick buck 🤮🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.