Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol what is this ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe theyโ€™re all doing a prayer for the baby, because they know what a tit show of a life with Trashy itโ€™s going to be born in to!!?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

Also, are they in Ashyโ€™s ugly warehouse office AGAIN?! Iโ€™m sure she uses that place for everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't she saying on Friday the dress was a real beachy Boho vibe... someone didn't get the assignment!!

Was shez at the baby shower??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dress is a copy of the wet dress from DI PETSA Iโ€™m pretty sure Tammy Hembrow wore it first.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I counted 18 girls at Ashys Baby shower... doesn't seem like alot for someone who says she has so many friends and 1 million followers on Insta...

Reactions: 4
Also, are they in Ashyโ€™s ugly warehouse office AGAIN?! Iโ€™m sure she uses that place for everything!!
That's her old PA's new business venture I'm pretty sure. I can't remember her name, but she left Ashy to open this as an "events hire" place

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I counted 18 girls at Ashys Baby shower... doesn't seem like alot for someone who says she has so many friends and 1 million followers on Insta...
Seems like alot though when she said it was going to be super intimate a few weeks ago which seemed at the time as an easy way of saying sammy wouldn't be there.. to me super intimate would have been 5 or 6 super close girlfriends

Reactions: 6
Sammy posted this on her stories her own dig to Ashy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No show of Kiera Attending the Baby shower oh Kurty is sick you think her mum would look after the kids so she could go or the question is did she want to go in the first place

Heads up Sammy posted on her stories yesterday ask her a question she will posting the answers tonight on Insta
Maybe Kiera was one of the friends with โ€œthe spicy coughโ€ as Ashy termed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You would think having a dress custom made she wouldnโ€™t look like a hot mess. Reminds me of those dolls that sit on the roll of toilet paper just without the skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her nose is looking more Voldemort like all the time.. maybe she canโ€™t sleep because her breathing is affected by her nose jobs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dress was just mehโ€ฆ not boho or beach at all, she would have looked better in one of the Lego maternity dresses.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.