Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you had a 10/10 6 pack rig and an ass that doesn’t quit - picking up your kid from school dressed in a crop and short shorts is wildly inappropriate. It’d be like Steve rocking up with no shirt. No-one wants to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She obviously hasn’t heard the saying “Just because you can doesn’t mean you should”

Just because she’s comfortable with Taj seeing her dressed that way doesn’t mean every other parent is ok with their young children being exposed to her body. For someone who constantly harps on about being kind and considerate to others she clearly doesn’t give a toss about anyone else.

I’m so happy to have found this forum. As someone who has been financially affected due to their dodgy business practices I was in the Facebook groups before they got shut down.

Reactions: 15
“Omg I can’t believe someone would point out that I’m wearing a sports bra and booty shorts to pick up my son!” Really trashy?!? Years ago you were denied boarding an airplane for the same nonsense. It’s not normal to wear such items in certain locations. Namely your sons daycare/school. “But I’m a cool mom.” Okay be a cool mom in decent clothes. Not that difficult and no ashy the person who sent that DM is not insecure and projecting she’s literally giving her opinion.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220420-090700_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-090652_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry, what?! $149 for a bunch of crap? She went on about how it she doesn't do them often as it's so hard to get the brands on board for products and 85% of it is her tit! Throw in an incense stick from bestie Nat and some Esmi crap hahahahahaha more fool to the idiots that buy these limited edition only 150 available boxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep! I find it weird they’re friends. I think Ashy is the one who instigated the friendship; she used to comment on Ash’s posts all the time about meeting the twins.
It doesn’t surprise me that Ash and Dophie fell out. S seems very high maintenance. Plus they had that business together.
Do we all remember that Ashy and Sophie had that one meeting and never saw each other again 🤣
Does anyone have the tea about why Ash Tardrew and Dopy Guidolin fell out?

Easy guess is because Sophie is so high maintenance vs Ash who is so down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's pretty obvious to me that Sammy won't be at Ashy's baby shower... but I wonder if Gretty will be?

I don’t understand the constant need to drop clues for things she does.
It’s like she thinks everyone is 4 years old and they want to know what their birthday present is.

Just release your tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.