Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god is she so dense she doesn’t realise what that guy’s hand movement means? God fucks sake Trashy, that’s a homophobic slur that you just blasted to all over your followers. Holy tit
What was the hand movement? I missed it.

By tomorrow or the next day she’ll be under 1 million again? How may new followers will she buy this week? 😂 I wonder how much it actually costs to buy followers?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

By tomorrow or the next day she’ll be under 1 million again? How may new followers will she buy this week? 😂 I wonder how much it actually costs to buy followers?
I don’t get the point of buying followers if she isn’t actually shilling anything for other brands? She’s only shilling her own companies to spam bots? Wouldn’t you buy a following to show brands you should be selling stuff for them?

Reactions: 1

I think it's been deleted. Pretty sure it was put up last night. It was a limp wrist gesture as a reaction to the way his food looked, as if food looks gay. He changed the tone of his voice, too. Then trashy laughed about it.

Reactions: 2
The food was pink, it was pink sauce and fairy floss over pink pancakes. She mentioned to the FIL that his food was pink and the FIL made the gay hand symbol. I wasn’t aware that ONLY gay men wore or ate pink food??!

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand these click bait come give me advice posts. How many times has this idiot said “no advice” to many things but they that comments builds the algorithm and keeps you showing up on the Insta feed. Dedikated lifestyle also does this “go comment on my stuff” it’s absolutely cringe

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand these click bait come give me advice posts. How many times has this idiot said “no advice” to many things but they that comments builds the algorithm and keeps you showing up on the Insta feed. Dedikated lifestyle also does this “go comment on my stuff” it’s absolutely cringe
She'll just reply passive aggressively to everyone anyway, either telling them she's already knows what they've suggested or won't reply at all. The 'come give other people support in my comments' post the other day was so blatantly obvious as being for engagement. I pity the fools who still do anything she says

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One thing Ashy bleeping hates is being told what to do. Which is legitimately what advice is. This way of engaging is torture for her, they need to think of better ways to go about it, so she doesn’t down the next 4 hours replying aggressively and justifying her tit.

Reactions: 5
Its simply a mind trick....gives hope to her followers that she actually respects and appreciates them. They feel valued and they have invested correctly. It's all mind games and they know it.

Reactions: 4
Just eat the bloody Easter eggs Ashy. You choose not to consume dairy, you’re not lactose intolerant.
This is sooooooo disordered. Half of these influencers do NOT have any sort of intolerance but they’ll say they do so when people question them as to why they barely eat bread or eat any cheese or actually live a little they can say they’re lactose intolerant or that they can only eat gluten free items. It’s so screwed

Reactions: 5
This is sooooooo disordered. Half of these influencers do NOT have any sort of intolerance but they’ll say they do so when people question them as to why they barely eat bread or eat any cheese or actually live a little they can say they’re lactose intolerant or that they can only eat gluten free items. It’s so screwed
This is so true!

The latest story about picking your son up from
School in booty shorts and a sports bra… I think it’s weird to do and has nothing to do with being pregnant! I’d have been mortified if my parent picked me up half naked. Like swimwear on the beach and active wear while working out is fine. But I find it inappropriate to wear it anywhere else. I’m not trying to shame her and maybe I am oldschool but there’s a time and a place for appropriate clothing choices and public transport, planes, shops and schools aren’t it for me. I like how it’s just ‘their projections because they have body issues’ though. Like no, that’s not it.

Reactions: 14
The latest story about picking your son up from
School in booty shorts and a sports bra… I think it’s weird to do and has nothing to do with being pregnant! I’d have been mortified if my parent picked me up half naked. Like swimwear on the beach and active wear while working out is fine. But I find it inappropriate to wear it anywhere else. I’m not trying to shame her and maybe I am oldschool but there’s a time and a place for appropriate clothing choices and public transport, planes, shops and schools aren’t it for me. I like how it’s just ‘their projections because they have body issues’ though. Like no, that’s not it.
It is weird! Pop some clothes on to go to the school. It’s not about projecting at all, it’s about knowing what’s appropriate and what’s not.
But she wouldn’t understand that.

I feel for her in the sense that she literally must have no genuine friends or people close to her that can talk to her and be like hey, that’s not on, etc.

I find it even weirder that Steph Claire smith did a post about how she feels she can’t wear the same things now that she’s a mum and ALL of a sudden ashy gets a message of similar context and it “rattled” her enough to go put a shirt on. What an absolute load of bs - this is the same woman who has gone everywhere In a sports bra and tights but today was the day she just decided to go put a shirt on because she didn’t want to make the other mums uncomfortable??? BS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she so far from reality! Whether she likes it or not, there is a time and a place for things, and it is not appropriate to go in crop tops and ‘booty’ shorts to a school. All this ‘rock your belly’ nonsense. Surely she can still enjoy being pregnant and having a bump without making it everyone else’s business. In Ashy’s words, it’s definitely ‘not a vibe!’

It also angers me how if someone says something that she doesn’t agree with, she assumes it’s because of their insecurities or that’s it’s triggered them because of their own issues etc. Definitely not true with every case - Ergh she’s so self righteous. I wonder what the general opinion of her is where she lives and what the parents think of her at Taj’s school.

Reactions: 9
Guarantee you she would never rock her belly again for the rest of her life if this pregnancy results in stretchmarks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.