Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taj got organic bunnies šŸ˜‚
This woman is for real gonna cause issues around food for her poor kid. And legit thereā€™s like NO DIFFERENCE between the normal chocolate and organic chocolate. They both have the same amount of sugar in them. I donā€™t know what the duck she thinks sheā€™s doing, but duck, its hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taj ā€œIā€™m only allowed one because Iā€™m going to my friends house for an Easter egg huntā€
What a way to eff up your child ashy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This woman is for real gonna cause issues around food for her poor kid. And legit thereā€™s like NO DIFFERENCE between the normal chocolate and organic chocolate. They both have the same amount of sugar in them. I donā€™t know what the duck she thinks sheā€™s doing, but duck, its hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m predicting heā€™ll hide/hoard junk food when he does get it

Reactions: 6
Wow, she could not have made Easter any less exciting for him to wake up to.
Thisā€™ll sound horrible but I really hope she doesnā€™t have a little girl. Itā€™s so clear Ashy has a severe issue with food and image, and the trauma thatā€™ll do.. Itā€™s bad enough watching her project onto Taj.

Reactions: 14
I always found it hypocritical for Ashy to say that she used to hate when her step dad would force her to eat mushrooms. And then sheā€™d proceed to force Taj to eat broccoli, like right on camera for everyone to see. Yeah sure, maybe the thought behind it is different, but sheā€™s doing the EXACT same thing. Honestly she needed to go to therapy to work through her ED behaviours (sheā€™s spoken pretty openly about her past ED, Iā€™d be surprised if she really has recovered tbh) and childhood trauma, before passing it on to Taj. I bleeping hope she doesnā€™t have a girl

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m predicting heā€™ll hide/hoard junk food when he does get it
Genuinely! My nephews are 5 and 7, and live a vegan lifestyleā€¦ you should see them demolish non vegan food when they think their mum isnā€™t looking

Reactions: 3
Genuinely! My nephews are 5 and 7, and live a vegan lifestyleā€¦ you should see them demolish non vegan food when they think their mum isnā€™t looking
One of my friends does the sameā€¦ brought up in a ā€œhealthyā€ household, never allowed any ā€œjunkā€ so ended up with longstanding issues with food. How hard that is to unlearn as an adult!

Oh my god is she so dense she doesnā€™t realise what that guyā€™s hand movement means? God fucks sake Trashy, thatā€™s a homophobic slur that you just blasted to all over your followers. Holy tit

Reactions: 3
Oh my god is she so dense she doesnā€™t realise what that guyā€™s hand movement means? God fucks sake Trashy, thatā€™s a homophobic slur that you just blasted to all over your followers. Holy tit
She knows what it means and she doesnā€™t care. It would kill her and Steve if taj was gay they go on sooo much about feminine and masculine energy šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
She knows what it means and she doesnā€™t care. It would kill her and Steve if taj was gay they go on sooo much about feminine and masculine energy šŸ™„šŸ™„
I really was being too kind to her. Youā€™re right of course, what an absolute piece of trash she is.

Taj looks dead inside when he sees those nasty organic eggs. Probably thinking ā€˜for fucks sake just buy Cadburyā€™.

• Haha
Iā€™m sure the kids were into the fruit plate when they were doing their chocolate egg hunt šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I get people donā€™t want there kids having heaps of chocolates but what about pjs some toys? Very stingy Easter bunny!

I donā€™t think the idea of an Easter egg hunt is to point out where the eggs are to your child when theyā€™re looking. No wonder he ended up with a full bucket Ashy! Ergh sheā€™s sooooo infuriating. And how she calls him Taj-eee!!!! I donā€™t get that. Gretty does it too with Zane-eee and Zar-eee. Ergh.

Totally right about it being awful if she has a girl :( Hopefully Taj sees through all her tit the older he gets, and breaks away from it all, but I donā€™t think a daughter would have much hope at all :( I hate to say that, but itā€™s true.

I donā€™t think the idea of an Easter egg hunt is to point out where the eggs are to your child when theyā€™re looking. No wonder he ended up with a full bucket Ashy! Ergh sheā€™s sooooo infuriating. And how she calls him Taj-eee!!!! I donā€™t get that. Gretty does it too with Zane-eee and Zar-eee. Ergh.

Totally right about it being awful if she has a girl :( Hopefully Taj sees through all her tit the older he gets, and breaks away from it all, but I donā€™t think a daughter would have much hope at all :( I hate to say that, but itā€™s true.
True, let him find them himself Ashy, that's the whole point of the hunt, and teach him to maybe share some with the little girl who didn't have as many! (I think not šŸ‘Ž)

True, let him find them himself Ashy, that's the whole point of the hunt, and teach him to maybe share some with the little girl who didn't have as many! (I think not šŸ‘Ž)
everythingā€™s a competition with her, even Tajee winning the egg hunt. Probably why she has so many issues with friends. So exhausting

everythingā€™s a competition with her, even Tajee winning the egg hunt. Probably why she has so many issues with friends. So exhausting
Agree - it wasnā€™t a fun game it was a competition to see who could win. Actually feel sorry for taj and her unborn baby - both her and Steve are very screwed in their thinking and theyā€™re going to project that onto their kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.