Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear the rumour years ago that Greg(?) was the father of taj. What ever came of that? I can def see the similarities between the two

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s what I love about Ashy. Always has her finger on the pulse of popular culture 😂

Next she’ll recommend Breaking Bad
Nice one Ashy "hAnDmaDe's tAil" - can't spell the title right how are you going to understand the intricacies of a show like The Handmaid's Tale.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i didn’t see the story did she actually say it would make other mums uncomfortable 😂 I highly doubt that it would make them have a laugh at her expense !

Gretty has literally become so boring I’m not surprised she’s losing followers and having to buy them. She does nothing day to day 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why she ever gave up GR the label I’ll never know. She could have made that into so much more.

Reactions: 7
I think the bulk of her week is spent making tiktoks 🤷🏼‍♀️ How does she have the time to make that many with two kids? I guess Zahara is at school and Zane is shoved in child care even though she’s not working. What else is a girl to do but play dress ups and make tiktoks each day 😂 Considering she has 9,000 followers she doesn’t get many likes. And some of the comments that are made are hilarious - but in typical Gretty form she deletes them if it’s not someone telling her how hot she is 🙄 Can’t take any criticism about how cringe she is.

Gretty has literally become so boring I’m not surprised she’s losing followers and having to buy them. She does nothing day to day 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why she ever gave up GR the label I’ll never know. She could have made that into so much more.
I think she gave up GRTL was because Ashy was financially involved. As soon as the switched to R&H Ashy stopped advertising all “the most comfortable” clothes. My best guess is they closed GRTL to financially distance themselves and by doing so it shot her in the foot because a lot of her customers were Ashy fans.

Reactions: 6
I think she gave up GRTL was because Ashy was financially involved. As soon as the switched to R&H Ashy stopped advertising all “the most comfortable” clothes. My best guess is they closed GRTL to financially distance themselves and by doing so it shot her in the foot because a lot of her customers were Ashy fans.
This makes sense. It seemed like GRTL was doing well but obviously Ashy and Steve would have taken a chunk of their profits. Rose and Hart was a disaster.

Reactions: 3
Gretty does seem like a teenager doing her tiktoks in the way she does them! And she’s done the same tiktok a couple of times - why?! It is sooooo cringey.

Reactions: 5
Gretty does seem like a teenager doing her tiktoks in the way she does them! And she’s done the same tiktok a couple of times - why?! It is sooooo cringey.
I know! She does the same TikTok but changes it slightly - like that one in the green dress about boys asking her out but she says no or whatever the hell it was. Maybe she didn’t get enough likes or attention the first time around so thought she’d try again? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Idfk. Lol

• Haha
I know! She does the same TikTok but changes it slightly - like that one in the green dress about boys asking her out but she says no or whatever the hell it was. Maybe she didn’t get enough likes or attention the first time around so thought she’d try again? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 Idfk. Lol
She must have so much time on her hands!

Reactions: 1
Sorry for my ignorance but who is Greg??
The one that does acupuncture. They were so close now you never see him. It was back in the old FB page before it got shutdown then someone made an Instagram account about it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.