Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'It feels so weird to be back on here' after not going on Instagram for a few days hahaha. Jesus. The theatrics are too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she actually serious!? Post a few things about floods Ukraine… next minute my favourite pasta is ! 😂 like who does that!!!
I hate that she calls these things “healthy”. Normal bolognese is healthy. Call it low carb or keto all you want, but her using the words “healthy” to describe this dish just feeds into her and others’ ED 😡

I hate that she calls these things “healthy”. Normal bolognese is healthy. Call it low carb or keto all you want, but her using the words “healthy” to describe this dish just feeds into her and others’ ED 😡
Exactly! She can’t even eat pasta - it’s called Orthorexia and it’s when a person can not anything without making a healthy version. Just eat the god damn pasta!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was that a typo? Does that mean something different now? 😆

I didn’t see this I just posted the same thing lol we should ask in her question box
did you actually just call someone a mole?

I’m shocked 😳
And she tagged the person to call them out 😂

Reactions: 2
OMG! What a cow 🤣
She deleted me off Instagram because I asked if Rose and Hart went broke? 😳😂 It was a genuine question. I don’t know why she was so offended 🤷🏼‍♀️
I take it Rose an Hart went broke 😂

Sad thing is I some what liked gretty until I seen her calling someone a mole! I’m shocked

Reactions: 5
Is anyone able to link the Emily Skye court transcript from austlii? I want to read it but I can't find it on the austlii website.

Reactions: 2
These people pay for all your tacky tit Trashy, don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Edit: caught this just in time - - deleted!
Wow, someone is working overtime atm deleting all the negative comments! Trashy needs to go off-line for awhile she's lost the plot!

• Haha
Wow, someone is working overtime atm deleting all the negative comments! Trashy needs to go off-line for awhile she's lost the plot!
Gretty too! What’s wrong with them. So nasty and bitchy to their followers. No wonder they’re constantly losing large amounts of followers each day.

Reactions: 6
Gretty too! What’s wrong with them. So nasty and bitchy to their followers. No wonder they’re constantly losing large amounts of followers each day.
We need to send that girl that was attacked by ashy the screenshots. If it wasn't already one of us. She definitely needs to have access to it. She would be feeling so tit about now. Also she may have missed the other comments, prior to them being deleted.

Why would Ashy respond if she is only going to delete them? Stupid! Incriminating herself then deleting the evidence once published on the internet.

The moment she starts to advertise health products we need to report. Does that include her pasta?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.