Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that the launch is over and majority of stock is sold she is super low vibes and needs a break but all week she was super high vibes and sooooo excited for the new collection.

Reactions: 4
Nothing shits me more than when influencers have to announce their social media breaks. Stop trying to get sympathy. No-one feels bad for you for feeling overwhelmed when you literally do the bare minimum and make bank. Especially someone as bleeping dodgy as Ashy Bines.

Reactions: 11
Nothing shits me more than when influencers have to announce their social media breaks. Stop trying to get sympathy. No-one feels bad for you for feeling overwhelmed when you literally do the bare minimum and make bank. Especially someone as bleeping dodgy as Ashy Bines.
Yep. Like those people who announce they’re leaving Facebook groups 🤣 just get off Instagram and have a break!
I have a business on Instagram too but sometimes I don’t post for days because I forget. No one notices nor cares because everyone has their own life to live!
In a few days we will be greeted with “thank you for all your beautiful messages asking how I am…” 🙄

She just needs some "Ashy time" guys 🤣

Mannn I eyerolled so hard, feel like she is actually struggling BIG time!
I think with the recent comments popping up on her posts and also video that come out calling her out on the body shaming post she did on pregnancy VS what she said re: Tess Holiday its causing a lil heat so she going to disappear. She has totally watched it!

Give it like 3 days, she will be back, ready for another launch and pretending to be revived. No shame in saying your not ok, but go get proper help love!

Reactions: 8
She just needs some "Ashy time" guys 🤣

Mannn I eyerolled so hard, feel like she is actually struggling BIG time!
I think with the recent comments popping up on her posts and also video that come out calling her out on the body shaming post she did on pregnancy VS what she said re: Tess Holiday its causing a lil heat so she going to disappear. She has totally watched it!

Give it like 3 days, she will be back, ready for another launch and pretending to be revived. No shame in saying your not ok, but go get proper help love!
I think you’re on the money with that. She always does on her little breaks when there’s heat.

Reactions: 3
Are they allowed to give genuine recommendations now? Like in the event someone genuinely ask about skincare and someone has a #notspon product.

Reactions: 2
Are they allowed to give genuine recommendations now? Like in the event someone genuinely ask about skincare and someone has a #notspon product.
They are allowed to I think, just not ones they are paid or receive free product in exchange for.

I wonder who's going to police it, and how it's going to be done, because let's face it, none of these "influencers" could lie straight in bed. No one seems to police when they don't declare #ad or #gifted etc

Reactions: 6
I wonder who's going to police it, and how it's going to be done, because let's face it, none of these "influencers" could lie straight in bed. No one seems to police when they don't declare #ad or #gifted etc
Yes I feel like all that is stopping them is influencers and companies being ethical, so for sure some will find a way.

Reactions: 3
What the absolute hell is this post… everything going on in the world which she even refers to and here’s 4 photos of myself posing like an absolute twit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 11
Personally thrown a ‘bomb’ in her own life? That’s the most bleeping tone deaf thing I’ve ever heard. I saw a meme about people making world events about themselves and this sums up her 💯
I’m going to comment on her post. I can’t help myself
Exactly! She's posting about needing a rest while there a war going on and QLD are dealing with floods and losing their homes... also while posting photos of her posing looking all nice and refreshed... she has no idea about real problems!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.